Moeny

24th/25th Desert Overnight

Folks,

I thought it would be fun to go out and do a night ride Saturday, eat some tacos, camp out in the desert and then do a Sunday morning ride.  Then I thought it might be good to open it up to the SDAR crew.

Saturday night will be a relatively easy ride - just some exploring.  Sunday will be either easy or moderate/difficult depending on what happens.  Plates required, small bikes recommended.  Both rides would leave from the Blair Valley lot off of the S2, exact times TBD.  

If folks are interested, I can put together some details and start planning.  Post up here if you are!

--Ben

Damn, I would love this with the dog in Sidehack...but I'm still recovering from eye surgery. 

20200308_190030.jpg

Keep me in mind for a future night ride. I often come back through the area on my return desert rides. 
25th I’m heading to Glamis North for the night. 
but I’ll look for future dates. 

I am up for the Sun Morn ride!  Can’t get away for overnight. 

LMK the meet up for Sun morn and I will be there...

chris

949-933-9242

There wasn't any takers for this weekend overnight, a few said next weekend would be better.  I am also open next weekend, so if there is interest, I will get something together.

For Sunday morning, meet at Pinyon Mt trailhead.  https://goo.gl/maps/bY3VBg8fxC4TAFiK8

Kickstands up at 9:00.

id like to join in for the next weekends campout .

especiallly if you can cook coffee,

if anyone wants to jooin me ride out to this .....holler .🤪

Hi All,

I was down by Blair Valley Sunday and I saw that there were signs that said no overnight camping, day use only up at the entrances.  Anyone know what that is about?  

Hey guys,

I have to cancel the overnight.  Posted up a Sunday morning ride in a new thread though.  

--Ben