Sign in to follow this  
KTMrad

Awesome Woman...20 years Young Going RTW

This is a copied post from FB....I'll be following her journey...

Meet 20 year old Ann-Kathrin from Germany. She has been traveling the world on her motorcycle for a year and like me, she is on her way to Nordkap when we ran into each other at a petrol stop. 
Her story is amazing! She has been deadly ill from she was 16 to 19 but made it through, and she decided to travel the world. She started out on her Suzuki Bandit with just 200 Eur in her pocket and thought it would last her 2 week. Now its been a year.... 
She works on farms and gets by that way. 
She is also an Instagrammer and has quite a cool profile: Affe_am_bike. Check her out and if you feel inspired to do so, sponsor a liter of petrol to keep her on the road. 
We travelled together yesterday and camped at beautiful lake for the night. Today we will continue together and see if we can reach Bodø. I love her company, she is just the sweetest and most courageous girl! https://instagram.com/affe_auf_bike?igshid=11ai9gb6ufuu9

Photos and Story credit of...For the Love of Wheels...

There is only now” is the rule I live by! I have a great appetite for life and I fear routine far more than I fear any adventure.

"My name is Henriette. I was born in 1970 on the west coast of Denmark. I have traveled to 45 countries and ridden my motorcycle in 27 of them, more than 60.000 km.

FB_IMG_1597198660534.jpg

FB_IMG_1597198651190.jpg

FB_IMG_1597198656059.jpg

FB_IMG_1597198667310.jpg

FB_IMG_1597198672035.jpg

monkey on bike. who is the photographer/ trip documentation?

"There is only now” is the rule I live by! I have a great appetite for life and I fear routine far more than I fear any adventure.

My name is Henriette. I was born in 1970 on the west coast of Denmark. I have traveled to 45 countries and ridden my motorcycle in 27 of them, more than 60.000 km.

Her FB page is "For the Love of Wheels".