Sign in to follow this  
Pokey151

2'fer Wednesday

I am planning on riding up Black Mtn Wednesday for a sunset ride if anyone is interested.  I have not had a chance to check out my new headlight on my 450L

Yes South. You will see at the parking lot on the left as you are driving down Pamo rd. It is located at the Orosco Ridge trail head.

Lurking,

I won't have a bike on Wednesday .

Is it ok if I follow you guys around in my mom's  4 door sedan? 

I have radiator fluid.

alphajack,  yes, remember when we rode to black mtn, we came down the twisty road to the valley.  Right when you hit the valley, there is a parking lot on the left, however you can park anywhere on the road.  Some people park right at the entrance to black mtn.  I was thinking meeting at 6:30ish?

Ok I'll bring  my pick up truck.

You could park your motorcycles at the bottom and we could all ride up in the cab of my f250 up to the view point with the AC on . 

3 minutes ago, 350thumper said:

Ok I'll bring  my pick up truck.

You could park your motorcycles at the bottom and we could all ride up in the cab of my f250 up to the view point with the AC on . 

I don't have a 2nd spare light (loaning a spare to my buddy tomorrow) or you could use my 450L and I would take my MX bike but I don't have that many lights