robertaccio

New Destination coming soon, was Lake Murray Cafe

My Moto Centric friend restaurateur is completely refreshing/updating/re-doing what was the Lake Murray Cafe at 5465 Lake Murray Blvd. La Mesa. A full transformation into a moto/auto/motorhead centric joint is underway. Surprises await. Will be a great future meeting location. R

• Like 2

I suppose this is a good time to remodel with a Spring Opening. Your Moto Centric buddy has a good deal of optimism. Best of Luck, see you in March

12 hours ago, robertaccio said:

My Moto Centric friend restaurateur is completely refreshing/updating/re-doing what was the Lake Murray Cafe at 5465 Lake Murray Blvd. La Mesa. A full transformation into a moto/auto/motorhead centric joint is underway. Surprises await. Will be a great future meeting location. R

So cool use to go to there couple years ago can't wait for new place

Cool !  I used to go there before they closed.

Looking forward to the new place, if we're still around then...but hopefully we'll be deep into Mexico by then.

Driving past there with my wife yesterday on way home and I had asked after seeing it all under remodel, '"Wonder what was going in there?".  Now I know.  Just a short distance from my house

owner has many successful places all around San Diego so I don't expect any issues with this new gig. word is it will be kind of 3 places/sections in one.

I stopped by yesterday as I rode around my old stomping grounds. I gave a rev of the engine as I noticed a couple guys working inside. 

He has plans for events for both 2 and 4 wheels, moto/hotrod etc. large wrap around parking is perfect for those type get togethers