Sign in to follow this  
robertaccio

1999 Husqvarna TE610 (DS)

This is it!!! But now I have WHT handguards, Answer pillow tops (my go to grips) a TC610 airbox cover (more screen holes). Skid plate has been tweaked and fitted as well. I am still deciding if I want to still go somewhat with the period theme and put on RED number plate graphics. I also have a full + more set of YEL Plastics or to use just the YEL fenders for the exact period look. I also added more graphics GP Motorcycles, National City Motorcycles on fender as well as obligatory FahQ Racing steekers too. I also found an Ebay OEM kickstand to replace cut and welded shorty one that has the bike on 45 degree angle when on the stand. I am so stoked on the Technosel seat it is shaped so well and firm but plush, old school race style! Also I am stoked to set up the suspension which is a full boat Crow Performance Race Tech set up (sag first clickers after).

I may add some sort of rear fender stiffener, my plate holder has been maximized low mass with alloy hardware and it still wags its tail like a happy puppy.

IMG-8277.jpg

IMG-8279.jpg

• Like 1