Sign in to follow this  
ADV Bum

Big bike exploring in Ramona

I am looking to take the Ktm 990 and explore some fire roads/ trails in Ramona-Escondido to see whats open. I am not looking to get to aggressive just want to get the big bike out for a shakedown. I will be leaving early from NCounty. I want to be in Ramona hitting the trails by 8:00 and get back early afternoon. 

A few of us are riding at 9 am. Black mtn to ???  We are all on 450s and 500s. I do not know what kind of ride it will be but you are welcome to join up. Some people are tricking out at 9 KSU 9:30. 

9 hours ago, Pokey151 said:

Some people are tricking out at 9 KSU 9:30. 

What/Where does this mean?

Was having some trouble with creating/ downloading some tracks. I do not know if where I am going is possible/ legal. May be lots of back tracking. I am running late so I will be doing it alone.  Hopefully finding some places out behind the wild animal park leading into guejito truck trails.  Exploring in the area. Then Mesa grande to Lusardi towards Pala.

Sorry,  meeting off Pamo near black mountain truck trail, KSU= Kick Stands Up. I am riding from the estates to meet the guys who with be driving their trucks there. They need to unload and change

Big hands, little phone and bad eyes makes bad spelling.  Was suppod to be Trucking in,  they are not the type to turn tricks I dont think. Lol