68 points last night and bumped up to 5800 out of 90,000 players.  Two or three good nights and who knows.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Huntndogs said:

68 points last night and bumped up to 5800 out of 90,000 players.  Two or three good nights and who knows.

:good:

• Like 1

I gotta quit choosing with my heart, really want Roczen to win but it doesn’t look like he has the stamina lately.  52 points, I moved up but just outside top 10 (thousand).

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, tntmo said:

I gotta quit choosing with my heart, really want Roczen to win but it doesn’t look like he has the stamina lately.  52 points, I moved up but just outside top 10 (thousand).

I watch qualifying and tweak my pics.  Osbourne was a fluke last night however he did qualify well. Pics in for Sunday already....

I choose right after the last race is done.  

18 hours ago, tntmo said:

I choose right after the last race is done.  

LMAO! :heh:

Great action in both the 250 and 450 yesterday in "ever changing conditions"...good see some weather roll in...damn, Webb, Tomac, Sexton and McElrath  are "on fire"...

9 hours ago, Dress4Less said:

Great action in both the 250 and 450 yesterday in "ever changing conditions"...good see some weather roll in...damn, Webb, Tomac, Sexton and McElrath  are "on fire"...

Great racing, 80pts and now in the top 4000.

Big jump after last night...Making space in the garage for the possibility of winning a new KTM...Lol (I can have hope right?)  Roczen seems to be back....Have to put him back in my top 5 now.

1C71075F-3130-44E1-BDC9-B1B18E7C2B03.png

So good to see Roczen own the night. He has "battled" through SO much. Webb wants the repeat...Tomac was "cool as a green cucumber..." and Osborne is on a mission. Two nights left. Wed. 6/17 and Sun. 6/21. Check it out! Good luck winning that orange bike Huntndogman...

I had pretty much written Roczen off after the last two races, but he looked solid in Wednesday. I hope that a couple people stay ahead of Tomac so it goes down to the last race, but all re really needs to do is finish the next two.

One of these times I will get all six picks right..Tune in this evening NBC Sports at 4pm. Tomac will clinch tonight!

On ‎6‎/‎17‎/‎2020 at 9:33 AM, Huntndogs said:

One of these times I will get all six picks right..Tune in this evening NBC Sports at 4pm. Tomac will clinch tonight!

That's what most people thought...except for COOPER WEBB! So cool to see it go down to the last race this Sunday...exciting racing these past three weeks...

I got five picks right.  Tomac just has to finish the race to win the championship, but crazy things can happen.  

• Like 1

On 6/18/2020 at 2:56 PM, Dress4Less said:

That's what most people thought...except for COOPER WEBB! So cool to see it go down to the last race this Sunday...exciting racing these past three weeks...

Okay, Sunday no matter what...

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Huntndogs said:

Unless.....

On 6/3/2020 at 6:51 PM, Ken S said:

Love doing the hard way route but not all in one day. Makes for a great weekend ride. 
For those who haven’t done this it’s approx 12 hours of hard core don’t stop for nothing but fuel lunch and maybe fix a flat or 2. That’s for the pros. 
The rest of us put in 13-15 hours to finish and find out we timed out or just gave up early. 
It’s an event everyone should try at least twice. 
Great time. I may do the Adventure Bike route this year. 

Uh. . . . did someone say adventure bike??  (must.... look ..... into.....this) . . . . . . 

43 minutes ago, Zubb said:

Uh. . . . did someone say adventure bike??  (must.... look ..... into.....this) . . . . . . 

June 27th.  NO GO for me as I'll be heading north for an extended ride.  Now back to regular programming . . .

15 hours ago, Huntndogs said:

37BDE9B7-681C-4DAA-A746-ABAB389D8849.jpeg

13 minutes ago, Huntndogs said:

Not buying it...Tomac for the win! 

He will not push for the win, but will finish strong.   Second place in the championship too many times....he is willing to sacrifice the race win for the #1 plate.

I bet my son $100 that he would finish fifth in the last race.  Damn kid said we didn't shake on it.  

Eli Tomac raced smartly this season, not quite as flashy as previous seasons but I think he was sick of being the bridesmaid so many years in a row!   Or maybe Kawasaki said to get it done or get out?  

14 hours ago, tntmo said:

I bet my son $100 that he would finish fifth in the last race.  Damn kid said we didn't shake on it.  

Eli Tomac raced smartly this season, not quite as flashy as previous seasons but I think he was sick of being the bridesmaid so many years in a row!   Or maybe Kawasaki said to get it done or get out?  

All the racing yesterday was pretty darn good. Several bad get off’s are always exciting as long as they walk away. 

• Like 1