Interesting.  Well I guess I'm gonna be watching it on NBC Sports.  

Found this TV Schedule:

Day   Date   Time                 Network

Sun.   5/31  3-4pmET          NBCSN 

4-6pmET          NBC

Wed.  6/3     10pm-1amET NBCSN

Sun.    6/7     5-8pmET         NBCSN

Wed.   6/10   7-10pmET      NBCSN

Sun.    6/14   7-10pmET      NBCSN

Wed.   6/17   7-10pmET      NBCSN

Sun.    6/21   3-4pmET        NBCSN

4:30-6pmET    NBC

Love it...Playing Fantasy Supercross so I am glad it’s back. Maybe I win something this season...

44 minutes ago, Huntndogs said:

Love it...Playing Fantasy Supercross so I am glad it’s back. Maybe I win something this season...

I had almost forgot, better make sure my picks are in.  I haven't paid attention to see if Marvin Musquin or Adam Cianciarulo is back?  

1 hour ago, tntmo said:

I had almost forgot, better make sure my picks are in.  I haven't paid attention to see if Marvin Musquin or Adam Cianciarulo is back?  

Me either to be honest. Could be game changers in the picks...Next season or maybe even the outdoor season I am thinking about hosting watch parties with a television in the backyard. BBQ or pot luck and a few frosty beverages.  

4 minutes ago, Huntndogs said:

Me either to be honest. Could be game changers in the picks...Next season or maybe even the outdoor season I am thinking about hosting watch parties with a television in the backyard. BBQ or pot luck and a few frosty beverages.  

I'm in! 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Huntndogs said:

I am thinking about hosting watch parties with a television in the backyard. BBQ or pot luck and a few frosty beverages.  

Now...that dog can hunt!

• Like 2

On ‎5‎/‎20‎/‎2020 at 7:44 PM, Dress4Less said:

Found this TV Schedule:

Day   Date   Time                 Network

Sun.   5/31  3-4pmET          NBCSN 

4-6pmET          NBC

Wed.  6/3     10pm-1amET NBCSN

Sun.    6/7     5-8pmET         NBCSN

Wed.   6/10   7-10pmET      NBCSN

Sun.    6/14   7-10pmET      NBCSN

Wed.   6/17   7-10pmET      NBCSN

Sun.    6/21   3-4pmET        NBCSN

4:30-6pmET    NBC

Bumping the schedule...TV coverage begins airing today...

Track was a bit dusty and they could really slide the tire around. Great racing in the beginning of the 450 main. 

It was kind of eerie seeing the empty stands, but once the racing started it wasn't too noticeable.   Glad to see some sort of a solution was proposed and actually approved for the SuperCross season.  

This too, shall pass.

2 hours ago, tntmo said:

It was kind of eerie seeing the empty stands, but once the racing started it wasn't too noticeable.   Glad to see some sort of a solution was proposed and actually approved for the SuperCross season.  

This too, shall pass.

Agreed, weird. I only got 51 points yesterday a d fell almost 2000 positions in the standing..lol

1 hour ago, Huntndogs said:

Agreed, weird. I only got 51 points yesterday a d fell almost 2000 positions in the standing..lol

44 points, I’m still in the top 20 (thousand).

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, tntmo said:

44 points, I’m still in the top 20 (thousand).

I was 8800 and now 10k something...boo

Did anyone get a scoop on why Chad Reed rode off the track "half way" through the main? He didn't crash, he didn't seem to have a major mechanical, he just causally rode off under his own power. Maybe he was "gassed" but, not like those guys to just "bail out" like that and collect a DNF.

https://mxvice.com/amp/133318/updates-chad-reed

1 hour ago, Dress4Less said:

Did anyone get a scoop on why Chad Reed rode off the track "half way" through the main? He didn't crash, he didn't seem to have a major mechanical, he just causally rode off under his own power. Maybe he was "gassed" but, not like those guys to just "bail out" like that and collect a DNf

• Like 1

I’ve boiled fuel in Big Bear and Mammoth when it was over 100 at on stupid crazy steep climbs. 

22 hours ago, Ken S said:

I’ve boiled fuel in Big Bear and Mammoth when it was over 100 at on stupid crazy steep climbs. 

What happens to the bike when the fuel gets "boiled?" Stall out? Explosion? :o

2 hours ago, Dress4Less said:

What happens to the bike when the fuel gets "boiled?" Stall out? Explosion? :o

Got high as **** from the fumes before realizing this ain’t good. 
This is 8 hours into the Big Bear Dual Sport ride -race. It’s 104 out at elevations we city folk ain’t used to. Meanwhile my riding partner is pale and starting to shiver from heat exhaustion. 

16 hours ago, Ken S said:

Got high as **** from the fumes before realizing this ain’t good. 
This is 8 hours into the Big Bear Dual Sport ride -race. It’s 104 out at elevations we city folk ain’t used to. Meanwhile my riding partner is pale and starting to shiver from heat exhaustion. 

Sounds like a hard earned "buzz" Ken! I've "attempted" earning a plaque a few times (years past) in the BBTR run-race and I understand the challenge(s). Speaking of the BBTR run-race, it is on this year, in 24 days, on Sat. 6/27...one day only this year because of the COVID cr@p. I may do the "easy-difficult" route this year but, I am DONE with the hard way route...;)

8 hours ago, Dress4Less said:

Sounds like a hard earned "buzz" Ken! I've "attempted" earning a plaque a few times (years past) in the BBTR run-race and I understand the challenge(s). Speaking of the BBTR run-race, it is on this year, in 24 days, on Sat. 6/27...one day only this year because of the COVID cr@p. I may do the "easy-difficult" route this year but, I am DONE with the hard way route...;)

Love doing the hard way route but not all in one day. Makes for a great weekend ride. 
For those who haven’t done this it’s approx 12 hours of hard core don’t stop for nothing but fuel lunch and maybe fix a flat or 2. That’s for the pros. 
The rest of us put in 13-15 hours to finish and find out we timed out or just gave up early. 
It’s an event everyone should try at least twice. 
Great time. I may do the Adventure Bike route this year.