Sign in to follow this  
robertaccio

1989 Honda XR250 -Bone Stock

Well after many many years I rode the new to me 1989 XR250 on a local trail loop that included all the tough sections we do, dubbed the LR loop. The little aircooled bike that could, could and did. So what I wanted to say.....is that we are all stuck on this gotta get the latest and greatest $$$$$$ bike. I had a ball on the XR250, is it so very soft YES does it rail yes, does it throw roost like my 300 2 stroke NO. is it fun big YES and you need to think and ride different. Can I go faster than most trail riders on it answer is yes.

• Like 3

One of my best memories is riding my buddy’s XR250R at Corral Canyon.  It was a blast wringing that bike out and it surprised me with how well it performed.

I just got done putting together an XR400R for my son, might keep it!

• Like 1

It ain't usually the bike, hey TNTMO I brought down the helmet that matches that concours and I might have a little work for you. Interested?

16 minutes ago, Uncle Champ said:

It ain't usually the bike, hey TNTMO I brought down the helmet that matches that concours and I might have a little work for you. Interested?

I got ya buddy, let me know 

I rode this DR 200 with a group of modern 2 stroke guys, it was one of the funniest ride days ever. 

16A0CA6E-307A-445C-B717-1B730DDA83EB.jpeg

• Like 2