• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Bluhdow

Bikes/Gear For Sale - Special Situation

Last Sunday my friend and I were riding the Vet track at Cahuilla when he took what appeared to be a relatively minor spill. Unfortunately he came down in a manner that resulted in a broken neck. After a life flight and hard fought couple of days in ICU, he eventually succumbed to his injuries and passed away on Tuesday (5/5/20).

His family has asked me to sell all of his moto gear: bikes included. Please see the attached PDF spreadsheet of what's sitting in my garage. Some of it has been sold already, but if you see anything of interest please let me know. The bikes include Corey's brand new, 2.8 hour, 2020 TX 300i. Even after his fall, the bike is mint. A couple of scratches on the plastics, but you'd never know it was involved in such an incident. I have bikes that look worse after a parking lot tip over. His son's 2002 XR50R is also for sale. Prices, condition, and general notes are listed in the PDF. Please take a look and reach out to me with questions. I can be called at 760-401-1083 if that's easiest for you.

With all due respect, this is not a time to try and strike a deal. These prices are set fairly, and with the hopes that we can return as much money as possible to his wife and three kids (ages 5, 4, and 2). If you're interested in picking up a bike and/or some gear at a fair price and helping a young family in distress at the same time, let's chat.

In addition to the aforementioned sales, we’re raising money at the GoFundMe link below to help Allison and the kids manage through this time. If you’re keen; any and all proceeds are needed, and appreciated, and going to a good place.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/jarnagan-family

Thank you for reading.

Joe

Jarnagan Moto Equipment.pdf

IMG_2760.jpg

Sorry for your loss. May your friend rest in peace. I hope that you and his family and friends find comfort during this difficult time.

My sincerest condolences for the loss of your friend. I've been down that road. Best of luck to his family.

Guest Kal Ocals

Sorry to you and the family.  I hope you get more than what that stuff is worth.

Guest Steve in CV
21 hours ago, Bluhdow said:

Last Sunday my friend and I were riding the Vet track at Cahuilla when he took what appeared to be a relatively minor spill. Unfortunately he came down in a manner that resulted in a broken neck. After a life flight and hard fought couple of days in ICU, he eventually succumbed to his injuries and passed away on Tuesday (5/5/20).

His family has asked me to sell all of his moto gear: bikes included. Please see the attached PDF spreadsheet of what's sitting in my garage. Some of it has been sold already, but if you see anything of interest please let me know. The bikes include Corey's brand new, 2.8 hour, 2020 TX 300i. Even after his fall, the bike is mint. A couple of scratches on the plastics, but you'd never know it was involved in such an incident. I have bikes that look worse after a parking lot tip over. His son's 2002 XR50R is also for sale. Prices, condition, and general notes are listed in the PDF. Please take a look and reach out to me with questions. I can be called at 760-401-1083 if that's easiest for you.

With all due respect, this is not a time to try and strike a deal. These prices are set fairly, and with the hopes that we can return as much money as possible to his wife and three kids (ages 5, 4, and 2). If you're interested in picking up a bike and/or some gear at a fair price and helping a young family in distress at the same time, let's chat.

In addition to the aforementioned sales, we’re raising money at the GoFundMe link below to help Allison and the kids manage through this time. If you’re keen; any and all proceeds are needed, and appreciated, and going to a good place.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/jarnagan-family

Thank you for reading.

Joe

IMG_2760.jpg

Is the folding ramp still for sale? Do you have a picture? I am very sorry for your loss. 🙏. Steve 

6198519105 text or call 

Please see the updated spreadsheet. At this point, most everything has been sold except for the Husky 300 and the Youth Moto gear. 

The purchase price on the Husky is negotiable. Feel free to reach out with offers. At this point we just want to help get his wife out from under the loan and move as much of the other gear as possible. 

Thanks all!

Updated. Everything has sold except an older adult street helmet and some lightly used kids gear. Corey's son is 5 years old; and I've got his helmet, chest protector, goggles, gloves, moto pants, and boots in great shape if anyone has a son/grandson that needs fresh gear.

Thanks all!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.