dirt dame

A Saturday ride with friends 05/02/20

I don't often get the pleasure of riding with friends, even in the best of times, so it was a pleasure to get together with two of them to hit the back country last weekend.  Other than strangers in masks at the market,  I haven't gotten to see more than literally a couple of people for the last seven weeks.  We did a Thomas Mountain loop.  I have trail ridden with Lawrence before, and i know Lillie from track riding and MX.  It was LIllie's shakedown cruise for dualsport riding.  She really seemed to have a blast.   Lawrence alternately followed or led, depending on his mood at a given point in the ride.  The weather was delightful, and despite t he crowds, we all had a fun and safe day.  And yes, it was relatively crowded up there, and at Fobes Ranch.  People just flocked to the mountains to get away from "lockdown".  Hopefully that will subside a little as the state's many outdoor venues begin to open back up, and people can relax and spread out a bit.

49848606332_cc11389897_o.jpg?width=1920&

49848304096_0e63084d6c_o.jpg?width=1920&

49848609492_50fb628ee1_o.jpg?width=1920&

49847767983_a43232ce1a_o.jpg?width=1920&

• Like 4

Looks to be a good group. Nice to see Lawrence again. Nice job Mimi showing Lillie around on the DS!

Awesome Mimi, glad you got to commingle a bit👍👍

and ride of course!