Gary - 2019 KTM EXC 500 F

New member in Otay Truck Trail Area

Good Afternoon.  I am a new website member.  I am 55 and ride a 2019 KTM EXC500F.  I have a good deal of motocross and track experience from the 80s and 90s.  Did not ride for quite a while, then purchased a CF450R about 6 years ago and began riding again (Ocotillo Wells and Indian Reservation motocross tracks).  I realized I was getting a little old to be riding tracks all day, so I sold the 450.  After talking with a friend at work, I bought the KTM to start trail riding with friends.  Love the KTM and the trail riding experience!  I have well rounded riding skills and am learning the technical aspects of trail riding fairly quickly.  I ride with several groups, but I also welcome new riding partners and areas.  If you have a group riding on the weekend around the Otay Truck Trail area, I would enjoy an invite.  If you are a rider looking for rides in this area, please let me know and I would be happy to invite you when any of my current groups are going out.  Look forward to keeping myself updated on Dual Sport news, groups and conversations via the website.  Take care and ride safe!

Sincerely,
Gary B.

20200322_103313 (005).jpg

• Like 2

Gary welcome and nice to meet you. You’ll find plenty of enablers here. Post up with an invite when you want some company.   And watch for the reverse here too. 

cheers. 

Great bike, and you live close to some good riding....lucky!

Welcome to the group, see ya on the trail.

Welcome Gary, we’ll be riding some big bikes over the mountain this morning if you’re out and about. Sunday ksu at 8:30 at Hooleys