Sign in to follow this  
tntmo

Looking for a fuel pressure tester to borrow

I'm doing a bit of investigative work on a Polaris, have a pretty strong hunch that it's got a fuel delivery issue.  Does anyone have a fuel pressure tester that I could borrow before I just fire the parts cannon at it?   This one looks to have the right connections, so it would have to be similar.  The last one I checked out at Auto Zone was way different, but I guess I could see if they have others.

https://www.amazon.com/BETOOLL-Fuel-Pressure-0-100PSI-Fittings/dp/B07LF26ZTJ?ref_=s9_apbd_omwf_hd_bw_b13uDV&pf_rd_r=CW4YVMEFT21G6QMXQDFP&pf_rd_p=6465e7ab-4f29-590a-ab78-adf695c79eb3&pf_rd_s=merchandised-search-10&pf_rd_t=BROWSE&pf_rd_i=15707421

1 hour ago, Mr.JAJA said:

I should have everithing to make a set.

I’m supposed to be borrowing one tomorrow.  If it doesn’t work I will contact you.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PbdBlue said:

What model Polaris?

570 Sportsman.  

11 hours ago, tntmo said:

570 Sportsman.  

I had a fuel pump go out on my XP1000. It turned out that it was just an oring in the housing that became dislodged allowing the outlet flow of the pump to return back to the tank. I don't know if the 570 uses a similar pump but if you determine it's a pump issue you might want to disassemble it and inspect before replacing the entire pump assembly. 

• Like 1