ADV Bum

Rider missing in OTAY area

I passed Bobby Saturday on my dashcam. As the search went on, I reviewed my footage. About 30 mins after passing him near Ridge Road, I turned around and went back up the mountain. 

I followed the dirtbike tracks in the gravel- someone was roosting on the exit of every corner- looked to me like the rider was having an absolute blast- classic entry brake/apex/acceleration skid marks. 

Whoever it was, they were clearly having a blast. Hope it was Bobby.

Have dashcam footage, but decided not to post. If you are family and want it, PM me. 

• Like 1

Instagram photo... and a touching video behind the photo

On 4/30/2020 at 11:51 AM, 97xr400r said:

Family just said autopsy showed he had a heart attack just before crash. 

• Sad 1

Enough speculation.  Many people were vested both emotionally and physically in trying help find Mr Coumo. I can understand people wanting to know what happened so that they can have closure. Hopefully this will be released at some point but until that choice is made I would ask this thread not become negative in any way or I will have to shut it down.  I have tried to verify this GFM page.  I have reached out for confirmation, but have not received a reply. I can understand as I do not have a direct channel and they are dealing with many things as well as many people trying to contact them. I posted then took down and was contacted again being told is was legit. I did see it on the friend of the families FB page. It is the only GFM page dedicated to Bobby Comou. 

https://www.gofundme.com/f/83xdk-in-loving-memory-of-bobby-camou?utm_source=customer&utm_medium=copy_link-tip&utm_campaign=p_cp+share-sheet

In loving memory of Bobby Camou

$2,180 raised of $50,000 goal

Bradley Ihms is organizing this fundraiser.

47778028_1588312386940018_r.jpegRobert “Bobby” Camou was loved by everyone who met him. He was a wonderful husband, father, and friend. We will never forget him and look forward to seeing him again one day. These funds will go directly to his family to help them with this unforeseen tragedy. We will always love and miss you Bobby.

Updates (1)

• TODAYby Bradley IhmsOrganizer
    I thank you so much for your support with the family. Unfortunately, there have been some false accusations on whether this is a legit account. The immediate family is well aware and approves this account. If you feel you need proof you can check Katie’s Facebook profile for the link that will direct you back to this account. Thank you very much.

• Like 2

71523994_10215865028318609_8530703840482

Katie Camou
2 hrs · 

We are having a beautiful memorial via zoom to show the world how much my dad was loved and what an amazing man he was. Any and all who want to join are welcome, he would love to have you, the capacity is 1000. He would love to have you! Thank you to everyone 🙏

https://fitsolutions.zoom.us/j/2258520589?pwd=ak1uQkhrVFZjYjBHcnVJNFhtYlZqUT09&fbclid=IwAR365_OeZoD67BvQPftHaRz4U-vTnzRd77TB-eM-vX189uI9GY-X65nklcs

This was posted to share. I hope people find closure and peace with his passing. RIP Bobby Camou.

Image may contain: 1 person, standing and outdoor
Katie Camou

My daddy. My sweet, kind, mild-tempered, strong daddy. As many know he took his last breath, for now, on what we believe to be Saturday, April 25th, 2020. We know this based on the finding that he had severe, asymptotic coronary artery disease upon closer look. My daddy found a spot to rest, gently laid his bike down on its side, hung his goggles on his handle bars so carefully, and placed his helmet in a safe spot with his gloves tucked inside. He was laying down under a little shade and while feeling a light spring breeze with the warm sunshine kissing his cheeks, he had a massive heart attack and fell asleep in death. We are stunned as my dad was probably the most health conscious person anyone has ever met, but sometimes these things happen without warning. We know that he believed he was never alone and that the god we shared, Jehovah, was always with him and now my dad, Bobby, is safe in our Heavenly Father’s memory. We find peace knowing he got to go on one last ride for the time being and didn’t suffer. All of the wonderful things we shared about my daddy that served as clues as to what could have happened were just simple testaments to how amazing he was, and in fact him going on that ride had nothing to do with his death at all. That ride likely allowed my daddy to die with a degree of contentment and pure joy. That mountain will forever be “Bobby’s Mountain” to those that loved him. Thank you for your continued love and support. - Job 14:13-15

• Like 2

That sure beats passing doing a lot of other things; what a blessing to take one last ride and pass in peace.  We should all be so lucky.

• Like 1

Cause of death is heart disease/ heart attack.  Manner of death is NATURAL.  No injuries to body.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, tvscum said:

Cause of death is heart disease/ heart attack.  Manner of death is NATURAL.  No injuries to body.

Nice way to end the ---- we have around, this day's.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information