dirt dame

Killing time with the WRs

So....I have been off work for a whole month now, and have had lots of time to work on projects on my bikes. The weather has been somewhat more rainy than usual this year, so that kept me from rolling bikes out onto the driveway for any projects. But after the weather cleared up a bit, I tackled a couple of projects that have been needing to be done.
First off, the 125's exhaust has been especially slobbery lately, so it was time to repack that. I really hate this job, but it's either repack or pretend to be a millionaire and buy a new muffler...not really practical or thrifty, so repack it is.

100_1512.jpg

100_1514.jpg
Second , I had added wiring and lighting to my 125 a few years back, and that turned out pretty nice.....
[IMG]
....so I decide to do the same to the 300, which actually came with the "enduro kit" in a box when I bought it new, but when I later inspected the parts in that box, it seemed that some of the pieces, like hardwear mostly were missing. Rather than try to figure out what was needed to complete that kit, I decided to buy the inexpensive Polisport lighting components, a Tusk handlebar switch and a Cycra cable guide to build my project with.

100_1519.jpg

49734871293_30d2fc1c10_o.jpg?width=1920&

I started at the power outlet from my regulator, and wired from there.

100_1524.jpg

Into my freshly installed switch....

100_1525.jpg
....to the headlight assembly....

100_1526.JPG?width=1920&height=1080&fit=
....and from there, back to the tail light wiring. Then added in my ground wires and grounded where the other pre-existing ground were bolted up to the regulator base.
Slapped it all back together, and ready to go riding....if the riding areas ever open back up again. Gotta have a freakin' kitty decal to top it all off with too.

49786925562_ac99981bc8_o.jpg?width=1920&

49786924707_a7448a9caf_o.jpg

• Like 2