Sign in to follow this  

I'm gonna say for me that looks like it sucks!!!  How much of that did you have to ride through?  I hate rocks!

3 hours ago, simicrintz said:

I'm gonna say for me that looks like it sucks!!!  How much of that did you have to ride through?  I hate rocks!

It wasn't so bad. Lots of rocks in this neck of the woods. Here's the rest of the ride.

https://youtu.be/CXNc5Fo9Z3c

You're way better at riding rocks than me!  I've not done a lot, but will say (in all honesty!) that I probably won't practice it a lot either. 

That is up by the ghost town (Jerome) outside of Sedona?

Is that your stock headlight? It looked plenty bright going thru that tunnel even in daylight.

15 hours ago, simicrintz said:

You're way better at riding rocks than me!  I've not done a lot, but will say (in all honesty!) that I probably won't practice it a lot either. 

That is up by the ghost town (Jerome) outside of Sedona?

Here is a map of the area we were riding. The rocky canyon is due west of Jerome. On that day, Jerome was indeed a ghost town. All the bars and restaurants are closed, so no tourists. On a normal Saturday it is very crowded.

Jerome Loop.pdf

Drove threw Jerome last month was interesting crazy terrain around there

1 hour ago, amgems said:

Here is a map of the area we were riding. The rocky canyon is due west of Jerome. On that day, Jerome was indeed a ghost town. All the bars and restaurants are closed, so no tourists. On a normal Saturday it is very crowded.

Jerome Loop.pdf

Very cool, Jim.  I've been through that area (and to Jerome) several times; what a great area you have to ride in!!

I did a part West of Jerome, 2 years ago. I came from Paulden, 137, south to Jeromes.

DSC01889.JPG

• Like 1