ADV Bum

COVID - Picture Contest

People can not work and people need something to do. We are going to have a picture contest. Please submit one picture relating to the acronym 

COVID - COUNTRYSIDE, OUTDOORS, VIEWS, ISOLATION, DISTANCING

Needs to be a recent picture. 

Only one picture per entrant.

Keep it clean. If inappropriate or you don't follow the criteria, it will be deleted.

Please submit picture in this thread.

Best if it applies to DS - ADV 

We will run the picture collection until April 30th and then judges will condense the selections down to be put into a poll for you to vote on.

1st prize - $100  Cyclegear gift card

2nd prize - New pair of goggles

1023449672_Deangogglesscale.jpg.c468d363c63257fe0887af2fa56bfdf0.jpg

Thank you and have fun!

• Like 5

Taking in my Moto social distancing a couple weeks ago. Nothing to crazy but the weather sure was nice. 

inbound3632345259084746384.jpg

• Like 2

I don't get out much but think this is a cool idea; good for you for creating a distraction from the craziness, Mike!

Orange.jpeg

• Like 1

Folks, if you post more than 1 photo and don't adhere to the criteria, your posts will be deleted...thanks.

How you got stuck climbing up that hill is amazing, Bodie; I would have thought that you would have lost traction and flipped over or fell backwards 🤪

• Haha 1

That kind of talent can’t be taught, Simicrintz. You either have it or you don’t. This was on a shakedown cruise just after a full upgrade by Suspension 101. George can fix any suspension problem but he can’t fix stupidity!

51 minutes ago, Bodie said:

That kind of talent can’t be taught, Simicrintz. You either have it or you don’t. This was on a shakedown cruise just after a full upgrade by Suspension 101. George can fix any suspension problem but he can’t fix stupidity!

I ain't got it; I'm not worthy!!!

Baja Adventure! I enjoyed cold Corona during this trip! 

20181215_090101.thumb.jpg.a0ab9a5f2966173ad065d7a4c0e60e6c.jpeg

• Like 2

Last Saturday nite before riding Sunday 

20200328_185718.jpg

On 3/30/2020 at 12:12 PM, amgems said:

Out behind the house yesterday

20200329_112741.jpg

We’ll hit the trails once all this BS is over Jim.....I’m risk adverse right now......the last place I want to visit is an Urgent Care center......spending most of my time isolated with wife/dogs and/or riding the street cruiser & driving the RZR 

Last September along the Utah BDR on the old RFS but this was a detour along the White Rim Trail. "Thankful the ole gal made it"

IMG_0161.JPG

• Like 1

I can’t take it. I’m out!04EE4D39-2C86-4C7B-B083-26EDF3C8EA65.thumb.jpeg.05fde6c13e68b4f876dc29cb5316228f.jpeg

*photocredit Weirdrider. 

• Haha 2