Sign in to follow this  
ADV Bum

Fellow DS rider needs some prayers / positive thoughts sent his way

Please put him in your thoughts. Thank you
Dean Voyer is 57sWUhgwdMq.pngfeeling emotional with John Ravera in Borrego Springs, California.
16 mins · 

Friday the 20th of March, I went for an adventure ride with my friend John Ravera. We were having a great time and put in some serious mileage when it came to an abrupt end with John getting into an accident with a car on SR22 in Borego Springs, CA. We had just ridden up Inspiration Wash to a small lookout that John wanted to show me as I had never ridden in that area of Borego. We were back on SR22 headed East when at Fonts Point a car decided to flip an illegal U turn at the bottom of the wash with absolutely no line of sight of on coming traffic. John T boned the car.
I wasn't going to post anything regarding this as I wanted to keep the privacy of the family. I just spoke to John's wife Amy and she asked that I post and ask for prayers for John and the family.
Please send prayers to John Ravera and family.

https://www.facebook.com/dean.voyer?__tn__=lC-R&eid=ARDF8xigcHyOMG8fk3lgbthrsMCbUZCk3v2A9QUzAugMFUaiOY8EfhJkCJjV_egRHYpbEjBC3Ch2CmIs&hc_ref=ARSWSHzmOhKFwjfnsnlRuYDS7z7ExiljnHzcsMpxsJINrtAKYy5M8S-64Ma9fo8ud4M&ref=nf_target&__xts__[0]=68.ARC60f68wINMynaG__hG6uFakCx2noJVr0FuMAgqq0FTtYCKlGsslsPcfOlUMaQ8YD3Mq-87IdKN7Y7gqZOm0TOZytY-d9dm6dltmHg82gqGoE-cbAEOmy6ZjxBzuiPjqjlv6cS0yyhuDob_z30wX25ddGSRPc3qlF_3D-t4JcfgE-W2aJxS1jscB1bEro4U3dD9qDzSQOwlt2NtHSfP2qQaB9BbaHuz72MRHG7dPT14SDa0aKsuuEjLfYv_yIHEk-6UcQ

• Sad 2