Sign in to follow this  
simicrintz

ATC 185S or 110-any of you guys hiding one?

Almost done with my 185S rebuild, and mrs simicrintz still wants one.  I told her that I had run this past you guys and was thinking about a quad for her, but that I had been pointed in the right direction and told to buy a SXS and be done with it (thank you guys again for that!  I have not bought one but will one day, and now I didn't waste any of that money that I would have spent on a quad and will put it towards the SXS at some point).  But now she wants a 3 wheeler to ride around the property in Utah and just little fun putts in the dunes there, so I am on the hunt.

The 185S has honestly been a blast putting back together and I wouldn't mind doing another 3 wheeler.  If any of you have one for sale (either size, she will never need speed) or know of one for sale I would sure appreciate you letting me know.  

Thank you; stay safe and healthy out there!

I gave one to a friend of mine probably 5-6 years ago.  I bet he never did anything with it....I will check.  

Thank you, Tom; much appreciated!  A full, unopened package of Costco TP to you if you can pull this off!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, simicrintz said:

Thank you, Tom; much appreciated!  A full, unopened package of Costco TP to you if you can pull this off!

That’s like gold during this post apocalyptic world!

6 hours ago, tntmo said:

That’s like gold during this post apocalyptic world!

Just trying to sweeten the pot (pun intended!) :)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, cj54x said:

If Toms deal doesn't work out I have a 185s that just sits sense I got into 2 wheels.

Very cool; thank you!  Let me know where you are and what you're thinking; you can email me at simicrintz@yahoo.com if you like.

Thank you!

With no paperwork I am not interested I'm afraid.  Parts are worth what you suggest, Chris, but it still scares me :(