Bagstr

Totally Following Guidelines - 10 or fewer in group

On 4/6/2020 at 9:56 AM, Zubb said:

I don't mean this in a critical way . . . but I think it's about a thousand times less likely for me to infect any of my riding buddies, then it is for someone to travel from NZ to here with all the cabs, planes, restrooms, restaurants and staggering amount of touch points they would encounter on the trip.  But that's just my opinion.  I think if a few people can't go for a ride together and not figure out how to stay at least 10 feet from each other then you may have picked the wrong friends to ride with right now.

Disclaimer: this does not mean I condone disregarding the current 'stay at home' status.  I am just happy that our government has used some restraint from going full Marshall Law on us so far. (although they are starting to write tickets).

Hmmmmm

Hows this working out for us?

On 6/30/2020 at 11:53 AM, Kiwi Wayne said:

Hmmmmm

Hows this working out for us?

Perfectly so far.  It's very easy to control how close I get to others when riding.  Less so when I go to the restaurant or any store.

Maybe I missed it but I haven't heard any news or personal stories about motorcycle riding induced germ sharing. Not really looking for debate on this, but always looking for information sharing.

My phsyciatrist  says I shudnt over obsess about germs or viruses ...

A rope walks Into a bar to get a drink.

The bartender says 'we don't serve your kind here.

The rope walks out, messes up his hair walks back in ,  this time the bartender says 'did t I tell you we don't serve ropes here?'

The rope leans over the bar and says ,... I'm a frayed kNot!