I wanted to post this as many people use their phones to visit the site so they do not get the whole experience of the website. 

We have added a featured members photo window at the top of the site. Photos of members rides with links to their write ups will rotate in the window. We have also added a weather update that will alternate in that same window. 

We are working on something (like a tab) that can be put into members posts so that I can know if the original poster is comfortable with me sharing it with other social media. This is a public forum and people can see anything posted, but I do understand that we are more than social media and that some people like the club atmosphere more than having things posted on other social media outlets. This tab will also help us search photos to be shared in featured windows. More info will be sent when we finalize the process.

Finally we are reworking the Home Page. It is being completely revamped and we are trying to bring in some social media windows so that events/ rides / photos can be shared on it as well.

I hope everyone enjoy's the upgrades.

Thank you

3 minutes ago, Divertun said:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx removed - best crypto pumps on telegram
Make 1000% and more within 1 day, join channel xxxxremoved !

@KTMrad to the ban courtesy phone, looks like we have a spammer on aisle 3 

Edited by shutterrev
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, shutterrev said:

@KTMrad to the ban courtesy phone, looks like we have a spammer on aisle 3 

Thanks...that was weird. That user signed up way back in 2017 and had no posts...and all of a sudden we get a spam post from it.

Anyway, thanks for the heads up, I banned the name and IP addresses.

• Like 1

About the spammer.  This spam has turned up on another website that I am an administrator on.  What happens is that the spammer picks an account that hasn't been used in a while, then hacks that account to spam the website.  The spammer may take up to a dozen or more inactive accounts and use them to spam.  the software on the other forum let me figure out how to ban just the IP address, and not the user by their original IP address. So in that case, I was able to ban just the spammer's IP while leaving the account intact.  And yes, it was just this week, and yes, it was the same spam message.  So it is going around.  The spammer is in some durned eastern European country.  Occassionally, I check my own IP addresses and make sure nothing new has shown up on my account.

Edited by dirt dame
  • Like 2