Sign in to follow this  
Crawdaddy

30 days

Sorry to have missed The Dash.  We were busy moving 97.34% of our possessions to the river house last week. (Thanks for use of the box trailer LB!).

All the bikes are now together again along with the RZR......Ramona house goes on the market in a few weeks after new flooring/deep clean......only things in it now are one bed, one couch, a TV, and a couple of dogs.

Moving Lisa and the dogs to the river full time in 2 weeks......I’ll follow at the end of March.

9BEC45D5-2E28-4C3E-AD2F-C17AAB8E4B6C.jpeg

3753E270-F286-47FD-9851-30B8795814AF.jpeg

• Sad 1

You're welcome, brother. Glad this is all coming together. Going be out there with you ripping trails in the not to distant future.

• Like 1

On 2/24/2020 at 9:13 AM, Oracle said:

You're welcome, brother. Glad this is all coming together. Going be out there with you ripping trails in the not to distant future.

Hell yeah!  You haven’t been out yet!

• Like 1

There goes the neighborhood, more of those damn Californian's moving to Arizona.

• Haha 1

I am going to steal your KTM mat and chair.  If they turn up missing, LB took them.

18 hours ago, Mikey777 said:

I am going to steal your KTM mat and chair.  If they turn up missing, LB took them.

:coolio:  Hope to see you and the Oracle out there in the not too distant future......

4 hours ago, Crawdaddy said:

:coolio:  Hope to see you and the Oracle out there in the not too distant future......

I guess I don’t count?

6 hours ago, Covered in Dust said:

I guess I don’t count?

I'll work you an invite, just play it cool for now...:heh:

• Haha 1

Picked up an acoustic guitar Monday.....a retirement gift from a friend ( some learn languages in retirement, some learn music too).....then I made the mistake of going on Amazon this morning..... this could become an expensive hobby.....and I can only play 2 cords (so far).....but wait a minute, a KTM orange affinity series ( beginners) Stratocaster?!?!.....yes please!!!  Bought it and a small amp with ORANGE strap & ORANGE...power cord....more ORANGE for the shop.😳🎸🤣🎸😎

On 2/28/2020 at 9:16 AM, Crawdaddy said:

I have a old Banjo and though to learn to play after retiring, still have not found the time for it.