It was a fantastic event. The new venue was great. The food was delicious. The riders/ patrons were awesome. 

THANK YOU TO ALL THE SDAR VOLUNTEERS WHO CAME OUT TO HELP AND MAKE THIS RUN SO SMOOTH!

Thank you to all of our Sponsors

-MotoForza - Bmw Motorcycles of Escondido - GP Motorcycles - Motoworld of El Cajon - CycleGear - All Road Sat - NCountyYamaha - TopValueTIre - Rocky Mountain Atv -  Temecula Motorsports

Thank you to Flavor Chef Catering for the delicious meal - next year we are adding Sun morning Breakfast into the event, mmm breakfast.

Thank you to all the riders who came out to make this such a good event. I hope to see you again next year!

Please share any photos you have.

I did not take many photos. I was concentrating on other things. Next time I will take more photos. 

20200222_140611.thumb.jpg.e583495c62fcdf25e576582451de59bd.jpg

20200222_140719.thumb.jpg.4144dbd29cb9430d7d9c5a4dfa42e553.jpg

20200222_185821.thumb.jpg.920151f0a40dd903c5382918fbd46f27.jpg

• Like 4

Thanks for posting the report. I was bummed I was unable to attend and was hoping that the event went super at the new venue!  And, that the weather wasn't too bad. Well done. 

• Like 1

Hey Mike and Randy, thanks for the good times. Was an awesome event. Glad so many took advantage of the opportunity. Thanks to Tracy and his wife for feeding us some delicious food. And special thanks to TNTMO for hauling my tent so I could ride Out Friday. 
I got over 500 miles of dirt and just over a hundred miles of slab in two days which filled my needs. Thanks to all the volunteers for the support and to the riders for making it a great sweep 🧹  and thanks to Paul and Mike for being such great sweep-mates!

• Like 2

Glad to hear it went so well. I've been enjoying the pics and reports.

• Like 1

Sounds like another great Dash.  Sorry to have missed it after 8 straight years but personal and physical issues got in the way.  Hopefully we will be back in the mix next year.  Thanks to those posting pics and videos and sharing the experience.

• Like 1

Great Viddy Tom!  Good to get to know more SDAR riders.  Sweeping with Cosmo, LawrenceG and yourself was a breeze.  All great and competent riders!

IMG_2117(1).JPG

• Like 4

2 hours ago, dstss said:

Sounds like another great Dash.  Sorry to have missed it after 8 straight years but personal and physical issues got in the way.  Hopefully we will be back in the mix next year.  Thanks to those posting pics and videos and sharing the experience.

We hope to see you next year as well.  Sorry you missed this year. I hope everything personal and physical are good and behind you.

1 hour ago, Van said:

Great Viddy Tom!  Good to get to know more SDAR riders.  Sweeping with Cosmo, LawrenceG and yourself was a breeze.  All great and competent riders!

The sweep teams were all fantastic!  Thank you guys!

• Like 1