Sign in to follow this  
Mr.JAJA

Garmin 60 CSx

OK, I cant find it.

I read for days now on different Forum's about tracks and routes and how to navigate. I have loaded my tracks I made in Basecamp to the SD Card in the 60 CSx. When I try to navigate, I cant see the tracks to display them for navigation. Only if I save them in the internal storage I can call them up and display.

Still don't know how I can do the Navigation with Warnings and direction.

I think to ride with the Map again. 

2 hours ago, PbdBlue said:

Where on the Sd card? They need to be in the \Garmin\GPX folder.

Do I need to create a Garmin folder on the SD card? At this time is just on the New SD card with out any extra folder.

1 minute ago, Mr.JAJA said:

Do I need to create a Garmin folder on the SD card? At this time is just on the New SD card with out any extra folder.

I would create a Garmin folder and then a GPX folder inside it. Put the track files in that folder and they should appear on your list of tracks on the gps. Most of the newer Garmins load the track files as disabled. This is because they can hold so many tracks now that it would be confusing if they all showed by default. Once loaded you need to go into track manager and enable each one by selecting "View on Map"

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, PbdBlue said:

I would create a Garmin folder and then a GPX folder inside it. Put the track files in that folder and they should appear on your list of tracks on the gps. Most of the newer Garmins load the track files as disabled. This is because they can hold so many tracks now that it would be confusing if they all showed by default. Once loaded you need to go into track manager and enable each one by selecting "View on Map"

will try this later today. Thanks

I tried for hours now, Only tracks in the INTERNAL Storage come up. Still can't find the way to navigate. I will take it tomorrow to the meeting, maybe some one can guide me there to the process.