Sign in to follow this  

see baja enduro club on FB for sign up options. or pm for info limited entries $100 fee includes fully marked loop with man made stuff and a full meal after

1 hour ago, robertaccio said:

see baja enduro on FB for sign up options. or pm for info limited entries $100 fee includes fully marked loop with man made stuff and a full meal after

Me and Blake will be there

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Bluhdow said:

Strongly considering it!

Is this a better fit for the YZ250 or KTM 500?

Depends how u have yz250 setup, one I used to have hated being in single track was more setup for desert/mx.

I shoudda used the "T" word everyone likes to throw around. This ride will be a TECHNICAL trail ride not a race.

I go for the day just be at the border when it opens, Juan's rancho is @20 mins south of the border on the ruta del vino road. I was behind schedule last year and everyone was kitted up and lining up at the start banner when I was still getting ready. FYI its a great set up with a parking area, picnic after ride area, with marked trail, man made and mostly natural sections, some easy hard bypasses, fairly long loop, 1 tank of fuel is enough. if you really need fuel the break stop at 1/2 loop is easy road access Im sure someone can carry fuel out. Very friendly group, mid ride snack stop. area is to the east of the ruta de vino road south of Tecate. (basically the area in the hills west of santa veronica) lots of viddy and camera coverage. I recommend going as lite as possible, this is an AA, A and strong B level ride. There are plenty of break stop spots and there will be some bottle necks. Last year I was very much injured so I only did the first 1/2 and only did the easy lines. Last year profits went to a local kids that Juan's family supports. The loop will not disappoint but should not be un rideable meaning not so much pushing and dragging, which I personally don't like, all the macho extreme crap is silly, I want a challenge but a ride able challenge at a solid B/A level. Juan usually sticks to that.

3rd anual Hard Enduro Ride!!

Gnarly ride that guarantees lots of technical sections, lots of fun, with bail out sections where needed. Invite your friends you guys won't regret coming down for a one of a kind event in Baja!! Sign up via paypal bajaenduro@gmail.com we only have 80 spots that fill up fast (please tell us your shirt size when you pay your entry fee). $100 dollar price includes ride, food, drink, raffles, commemorative t-shirt and lots of great memories! YOU WON'T WANT TO MISS IT...... (intermediate and above riders welcome)

Paseo anual Hard Enduro unico en Baja California. Garantizamos que se diviertan y que tendran secciones dificiles y tecnicas para los amantes del hard enduro (con secciones alternativas para los que gusten) No se queden fuera de esta evento vengan solos o con amigos !!!! Solamente tenemos 80 lugares y se llenan rapido, para apartar su lugar es necesario registrarse por medio de Paypal: bajaenduro@gmail.com (favor de inidcar su talla de camiseta a la hora de su pago) el costo sera de $100 dolares que incluye el paseo, comida, bebida, rifas, camiseta conmemorativa del paseo y muchas anecdotas para platicar. NO TE QUEDES FUERA DE ESTE MAGNO EVENTO!!! (nivel intermedio en adelante)