KTMrad

2/5/20 SDAR Club Meeting & Desert Dash Volunteer Planning

Wednesday February 5th,

At Fillippi's Pizza Grotto in Kearny Mesa, 6 - 9pm.

Dinner/social hour 6 - 7pm

Guest speakers, see below... 7 - 8pm

Desert Dash volunteer planning from 8 - 9pm.

Hope to see many of you there, especially Desert Dash volunteers !

UPDATE ON GUEST SPEAKERS:

Please join us, this should be good !
At our club meeting on Wednesday 2/5/20, from 6 - 8pm at Filippi's Pizza Grotto in Kearny Mesa, San Diego, we will have 2 very special guests, both women adventure motorcyclists.
First is Andrea Sarvetnick, she and her friend rode to South America a few years ago, on DRZ 400's. Andrea will talk about her trip and you'll be able to ask her any questions you may have.
Second, is Zee Traveler, founder of Minimalist Motorcycle Vagabonds on Facebook, she has been traveling around different parts of the USA and the world for a few years now. She will share some of her stories and photos from her adventures. PLUS, it just happens to be Zee's Birthday, so please come help her celebrate with fellow motorcycle enthusiasts.
Zee's description of her travels..."Random recounts of a 27yo motorcycle vagabond exploring herself and the world."
Hope to see a lot of new faces at the club meeting !

Would really like to see a good turnout like the last meeting.

I'll be there with my usual +1.  This is a terrific venue as I did my Ham class there.  Love the food as well, excellent choice.

Please see update to original post about Guest Speakers....

Please join us, this should be good !
At our club meeting on Wednesday 2/5/20, from 6 - 8pm at Filippi's Pizza Grotto in Kearny Mesa, San Diego, we will have 2 very special guests, both women adventure motorcyclists.
First is Andrea Sarvetnick, she and her friend rode to South America a few years ago, on DRZ 400's. Andrea will talk about her trip and you'll be able to ask her any questions you may have.
Second, is Zee Traveler, founder of Minimalist Motorcyclist Vagabonds on Facebook, she has been traveling around different parts of the USA and the world for a few years now. She will share some of her stories and photos from her adventures. PLUS, it just happens to be Zee's birthday, so please come help her celebrate with fellow motorcycle enthusiasts !
Zee's description of her travels..."Random recounts of a 27yo motorcycle vagabond exploring herself and the world."
Hope to see a lot of new faces at the club meeting !

In!  Thanks for lining up the speakers too.  Am looking forward to seeing everyone.

My wife and I are gonna have some pizza 🍕