Sign in to follow this  
ADV Bum

Toyota of Escondido Supercross Autograph Signing Party Feb 6

Come Join SDAR at Toyota of Escondido's 18th Annual Supercross Autograph Signing Party on Feb 6th,              6-8pm

2076303761_toyotasigningevent.png.db2279cb9350384f2e84f44393659bd3.png

Mike and I will be there representing SDAR, hope to see some of you there !

I might have to stop by as it's literally right down the road from me.  If I could walk I could walk there.

It's in my plans, I'm not making dinner so the food better be there! 

I am going to try and make it to this one its so close I have no excuses unless I decide to wash my hair...

1 hour ago, DSM8 said:

I am going to try and make it to this one its so close I have no excuses unless I decide to wash my hair...

I can swing through elfin forest and your place on my way if you want to ride in together. I will be on the vstrom.

16 minutes ago, ADV Bum said:

I can swing through elfin forest and your place on my way if you want to ride in together. I will be on the vstrom.

Ill be home about 5ish, what time you going thru, anytime after that sure will ride over with you on the 990

I dont know if they will have any libations. Should I bring a growler and we can stop somewhere?

This was a pretty cool event if you are into SuperCross.  I like to watch it, but my son is a huge fan so I went mainly for him.  I got a huge stack of posters all autographed, he's buying a house in Utah and now can decorate his garage.   

Who's going to watch the event this Saturday?

• Like 1

Yes it was a big event. Hundreds of people lined up to get autographs. Lots of vendors with the Highway patrol there. Dave DSM8 and I talked to the MC HWY Patrol officer for quite some time. I took some pictures of the inside of the building showing the signatures and the line of people. It extended into the parking lot.  I noticed looking at the pictures that  By coincidence I got Bson2or4 (in the wheelchair) and his wife in one picture and I caught TNTMO getting his stuff signed.

20200206_184936.thumb.jpg.49190fe57afd80540ced6a8edbebc0ec.jpg20200206_184916.thumb.jpg.fd6fc7dd158ce1c981747a7479c0931f.jpg

7 hours ago, tntmo said:

This was a pretty cool event if you are into SuperCross.  I like to watch it, but my son is a huge fan so I went mainly for him.  I got a huge stack of posters all autographed, he's buying a house in Utah and now can decorate his garage.   

Who's going to watch the event this Saturday?

In Utah now checking up on what will one day be my new riding areas; where did he buy?

New Riding Area 1.jpeg

New Riding Area 2.jpeg

New Riding Area 3.jpeg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, simicrintz said:

In Utah now checking up on what will one day be my new riding areas; where did he buy?

He's stationed at Hill AFB, just north of Salt Lake City.  He got a house close to the base in Ogden.  Lots of beautiful country up there in Utah.

He's in the Air Force, not that tough!  😂 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, simicrintz said:

I'll not hold that against him; he still gets my respect!

I don’t either...we joke around but the kid does pretty good!  

SuperCross is tonight, go Ken Roczen!