Anyone looking to get out this weekend? Would love to take the new(ish) 500 exc out for a rip.

Based out of Bonsall. Down to go as far as Pine Valley/McCain, but closer is always nice and it's an easy shot to Anza for me.

We’re going San Diego to Glamis on Saturday. Some Temecula guys meeting us in Julian. Got room for one more if you want to join. Chase truck to carry gear if you need, will be along for this trip.

And staying in Glamis I presume? Looking to end up back at my truck after the ride. Can't miss the McGregor fight Saturday night! 😃

Thank you though!

41 minutes ago, Slaugo said:

We’re going San Diego to Glamis on Saturday. Some Temecula guys meeting us in Julian. Got room for one more if you want to join. Chase truck to carry gear if you need, will be along for this trip.

Reminds me, I never got back to you. Thanks, but I'll be out in OW camping and riding with the kids from Friday to Monday. 

1 hour ago, Bluhdow said:

And staying in Glamis I presume? Looking to end up back at my truck after the ride. Can't miss the McGregor fight Saturday night! 😃

Thank you though!

👍

54 minutes ago, Oracle said:

Reminds me, I never got back to you. Thanks, but I'll be out in OW camping and riding with the kids from Friday to Monday. 

Shoot me a pin and we’ll stop by on Sunday on our way back and say hey if you like🦾

15 minutes ago, Slaugo said:

Shoot me a pin and we’ll stop by on Sunday on our way back and say hey if you like🦾

I'm going add you to my Gas Dome Warrior page. It has detailed info, including a pin, on where we camp. This is where I plan most of my OW trips on.

3 hours ago, Oracle said:

I'm going add you to my Gas Dome Warrior page. It has detailed info, including a pin, on where we camp. This is where I plan most of my OW trips on.

Got it, 10-4👍

How about North Ocotillo- Truck haven 

I can be easily talked into it. 

I would be game to ride out of Pine Valley if you don't find anything closer.  Leaving the Cul Da Sac at 9 or as late as 10.  If not I will likely hike to the Noble Mines.

Hey Ken, 

I'm game for Ocotillo. Looks like I'm about 1.75 hours from Ocotillo Wells. Easy. 

Let me know when/where you'd like to meet and I'm there! As long as I'm back at my truck by like 2/2:30 I'm gold.

Looking forward to riding with you again!

Joe

Let’s meet at the Blue Inn and ride from there. 
You call out a time

I assume this is the place:

Blu-In RV Park, 2189 CA-78, Borrego Springs, CA 92004

2 hour drive for me. I can be there by 9:30. I'll send you a PM with my phone number so we can connect easier on Sat.

Thanks Ken!

Sounds good. See you there in front of the cafe

9:30

If you venture out Superstition way,   I’ll be in our usual spot, Ken. 

On 1/15/2020 at 10:08 AM, Oracle said:

Heading your way in the early AM. Might be noonish as we pass by. Post up on FB and pin me.