Bagstr

Three Man Tour - Anza Borrego North

Thanks to DWreck and KKug for a wonderful day in the Park

P1030399.Edit2kJPG-L.jpg

P1030402edit2000-L.jpg

P1030401Edit2000-L.jpg

As I said to DWreck, " If this ride was any more relaxing. we would have fallen over out there on the two track". Rare event to get the Kug down in the desert and it was great to spend time together showing a new recruit a sample of the state park system. DWreck is working on his radio set-up so I stopped more often than usual to give him some description of where we where.  Ken and Derek had a lot in common on the subject of cross country bicycles. A whole another chapter of life on the trail.

We all had to work hard dealing with the sand washes chopped and minced by the Holiday Gang. I am glad they had their vacation, now go back to work so the desert can recover. I will be waiting for another significant rain before we can enjoy the washes in their winter splendor,

The Gov

Good riding with you again Bagstr and nice to meet you KKug. I’m looking forward to the next one

As we Returned from Inspiration Wash, There was a Hell-of-A circle of Monster RV's camped near the north end of Peg Leg Road by the concrete irrigation vent.

Boy Howdy, to quote Walt Longmire. As we travelled north on Fault Wash and south on Inspiration Wash the damage was in our hands. Great Work by "New Sand Rider, Derek"  handling the walking speed deep sand in That Mess.  Who was that group of Monsters??

🤷‍♂️

Good times to be back riding with Bags. We had a chuckle when I brought up the retirement party. Enjoyed the sand as it still had some moisture in it. Great to meet Derek and visit the new library. 

20200102_102357.jpg

20200102_102337.jpg

20200102_153036.jpg

20200102_152822.jpg

• Like 1