Sign in to follow this  
Ken S

Fun idea for a competitive ride between friends

2 day point a to point b competition. Pick your own route. 
Make it so you have to build a shelter to sleep in over night. No tents or swags etc.
Cooking comp as well. See who can make the best bush tucker.
Bonus points given for the best of each. Same points for each, winning one or the other won't be an advantage, so you really need to go that bit further to win both and gain the advantage.
Double bonus points if you cook and eat road kill. Triple bonus points if you can catch a fish and cook that.

Before the event. You both put your signature on an egg and give it to the other person. If they still have it in one piece at the end. Bonus points. No bubble wrap etc allowed.

Bonus points for whoever takes the best scenic picture along the way. Post it here. We'll judge. Whoever gets the most votes from the first 20 posts wins.

When you stop for the night. You have to get video, and time yourself. Taking the rear wheel off, pick it up, run a lap around the bike with it, then put it back on the bike. Fastest time wins.
If you still have your egg, you have to have that in one hand the entire time. If you can finish without breaking it. Bonus points. Even if you got the slowest time.

It's X-mas. So both bikes have to have X-mas decorations, best effort gets bonus points (Post pics, most votes from us out of the first 20 votes posted wins. But.  Only if the decorations are still on the bike at the end. No decorations at the end means a points reduction.

Bonus points for the best video of the trip published.

You could make it so each time you stop for fuel. You have to get the attendant to agree that your bike is the best bike they've ever seen. Bonus points each time you succeed.
Or. when you buy fuel. you're only allowed to say one particular sentence. Something like "I'm a dirt biker" to communicate with the sales person. If the sales person asked you a question, you're only allowed to reply with "I'm a dirt biker". Has to be on video or you get DQ'd.

If you can convince a stranger to put you up for the night. you don't have to make the shelter and automatically win the bonus points for best shelter and bush tucker. If It's a tie. Best free accommodation and meal wins. Independent person judges. Or, we'll do a poll to decide.
If you get laid, bonus living legend status will be applied to you for the rest of your life. Have to have video or you're DQ'd.

You have to get as many $5.00 sponsor donations before the event. Most money raised for your local animal shelter wins bonus points. (You know. Like the MS readathon at school). Must have video footage of you making the donation.

Bonus points if you dress like a Blue Oyster biker and ride a scooter.

If you DNF the ride. You have to go shopping at your local supermarket in a mankini. Winner has to get that on video for us or you forfeit the win and 'ol mate ducky boy in the mankini claims the win. After he does a victory lap of the supermarket in every isle. While still wearing the mankini.

Also, make a cut off time for night riding  

Copied from another site  

My kind of fun  

Holy crap-I thought you were really on a roll with that!  Whoever wrote that is really creative and a bit sick, all at the same time.

"Bonus living legend status will be applied to you for the rest of your life"

Too funny!

On 12/19/2019 at 4:34 PM, Ken S said:

Ken what where you drinking when you come up with this? Eggnog?????

• Like 2

I, for one, love these ideas.  I’m decorating my scooter tonight, will have a Man-icure day to be able to apply charisma for my food and shelter.

I’m bringing home the trophy (and the egg), ladies and gents!!  

7 hours ago, tntmo said:

I, for one, love these ideas.  I’m decorating my scooter tonight, will have a Man-icure day to be able to apply charisma for my food and shelter.

I’m bringing home the trophy (and the egg), ladies and gents!!  

Tom bonus points for hauling and consuming the PBR 99 pack !!!!! Post it up on your You Tube !

• Like 1

2 hours ago, kkug said:

Tom bonus points for hauling and consuming the PBR 99 pack !!!!! Post it up on your You Tube !

99 pack means I would have to be gone for three days!  

How about signing up for a National Hare and Hound, local HS, Enduro and see who among you wins. Create a cash pot for incentive. Sorry Ken I probably missed your point!

4 minutes ago, robertaccio said:

How about signing up for a National Hare and Hound, local HS, Enduro and see who among you wins. Create a cash pot for incentive.

I like the idea, but only if it's people who have never competed in an off road event before.  

4 hours ago, robertaccio said:

How about signing up for a National Hare and Hound, local HS, Enduro and see who among you wins. Create a cash pot for incentive. Sorry Ken I probably missed your point!

The point of the post is humor

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I’m seriously doing this.  My life is humor.

We know you will Tom.  And you'll take the scooter, fo-shore.