AFM24

1st ride on my KTM 450

Thanks to good help from Van & So Cal Mule, I finally got in the first ride on my '07 450 EXC. I bought the bike earlier this year shortly after breaking four ribs, so between healing time, freshening it up and general delays it took me a while to get it ready.

Loaded the Mosko Moto bags with tools and went out to Anza Borrego. Despite my best efforts at getting myself seriously wounded, the guys led me on a 70-mile trip in and out of the Park. Man, I hated getting up early but the good part was we finished in time for lunch!

Great day on the bike with almost no other traffic in the desert.

A couple of pix from the day. I, of course, am not in any of the photos from my first ride.

Oh, almost forgot: LOVE the orange bike!!

Van with bikes.jpg

17 Palms site.jpg

• Like 1

That's the Breakfast Club route. Hopefully those old timers didn't roost you too hard. I almost joined you guys but wasn't feeling too good...sleeping in sounded better...and warmer....welcome to the orange revolution...

15 hours ago, AFM24 said:

Thanks to good help from Van & So Cal Mule, I finally got in the first ride on my '07 450 EXC. I bought the bike earlier this year shortly after breaking four ribs, so between healing time, freshening it up and general delays it took me a while to get it ready.

Loaded the Mosko Moto bags with tools and went out to Anza Borrego. Despite my best efforts at getting myself seriously wounded, the guys led me on a 70-mile trip in and out of the Park. Man, I hated getting up early but the good part was we finished in time for lunch!

Great day on the bike with almost no other traffic in the desert.

A couple of pix from the day. I, of course, am not in any of the photos from my first ride.

Oh, almost forgot: LOVE the orange bike!!

Van with bikes.jpg

17 Palms site.jpg

That was a fun ride  Van and Kevin! Thanks!

12 hours ago, 350thumper said:

I'm in!

What day are we talkin?

Um, 2 days ago...🏁

• Haha 1