OK, I like to plan and organize everything early. 

I will do a 2-3 week ride in April 2020, only Byway, no Highway.

First plane was ALASKA, but that is to early for tent camping and why should I ride all the way north, if there is enough to see around the south.

Plan two is, CA, AZ, NM, CO, UT, NV. with a lot of sightseeing, like Tucson Missal museum. Solar telescope, Tombstone, Bisbee, some caves and so on. Indian sits.

Start going south east to Yuma, Kitt peak, Titan missile museum with tour, Tombstone, Bisbee,  Riding the 191 north , than going over to NM and ride south again. 

April is the drys month in AZ, NM. 

I will do some more searching for the CO and UT section.

If some one is ready to go for a ride, hit me up.

• Like 1

I have a good buddy near Bisbee/Tombstone.  I would be down for at least a part of this adventure if it fits in my active retirement lifestyle.

• Haha 1

Yeah, I might be down for part of it as well. 

Me too.  For whatever my working mans schedule can afford.  The 191 north, then the New Mex side south is something I've long wanted to do.

TNT and I were talking recently about doing the 666 in Arizona....then looping back on the Mogollon Rim...I can probably pull off 5 or 6 days.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Oracle said:

TNT and I were talking recently about doing the 666 in Arizona....then looping back on the Mogollon Rim...I can probably pull off 5 or 6 days.

I did this last year solo. Nice trip.

I work on a rough layout and sightseeing points. I have been to the most some 30 years ago, but don't mind go there again and spend some time, not just rushing thru. Have a route to Moab via AZ, NM. Work on the rest tomorrow. And looks like there can be some fire roads on the way. Camping and sit in food will be preferred.

Really like Devil's Highway and Rim. There are some cool routes, street and backcountry, on the NM side of this area.

I'll be ready to ride on extended/freelance trips by late Spring......hopefully.     Udo/all...…..once settled, be advised that we have a spare bedroom for friends/family in Bullhead City for those passing through on their way to Flagstaff, south rim, etc.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Crawdaddy said:

I'll be ready to ride on extended/freelance trips by late Spring......hopefully.     Udo/all...…..once settled, be advised that we have a spare bedroom for friends/family in Bullhead City for those passing through on their way to Flagstaff, south rim, etc.

Thanks Chris, I will keep that in mind.

A rainy day and what is a better opportunity to work on the PC. 2500 miles with some fire road dirt, most Asphalt, no Highway. Start time around late March, to make sure that you are back by eastern. Camping, pirate camping and maybe one night Motel in Tombstone. Take a look and let me know if this is a start of a plan.  The green section are dirt detours for the one who have more time on there hands and need to ride.

2020_March_trip.PNG

Mr. J,

You are on to another type of travel.  Those in Australia  will be texting you on details. 

Me here in LM,  thinking another style of moto is needed to keep up with YOU.

Bags

P.S.  You are putting the hours. Watching        👀,  👀

Yes, I'm interested. But you said April in the first post. I already have a small bike trip in the works for March and can't do both. So I'll wait to see how this plays out.

26 minutes ago, Oracle said:

Yes, I'm interested. But you said April in the first post. I already have a small bike trip in the works for March and can't do both. So I'll wait to see how this plays out.

Moved it to late March - April to have every on home for Easter. I personal don't care about Easter, but I don't have a family.

Ride planing update: Leaving on 03-28 Saturday, Ride to/ near Gila Bend, pirate camp, Sunday ride to Kitt Peak, visit Kitt peak and ride direction Tucson, Campgrond "White Rock" or pirate. Monday morning to:Titan Missile Museum ( I made reservation for the Monday 03-30 11:00AM Tour. ) 

The rest is open, going via AZ 666, NM, Mogollon Rim, NV, Dead Valley, Planing on daily base and company. We will be back not later than Friday before Easter. Camping with some motel stays. 50/50 street / fire road.

• Like 1