I have a performance review at work today...…..but my focus is on selling the Ramona house and bailing to the river :huh::smile_anim::dirol:

• Sad 1

Pretty soon you are going to be a single digit midget 😋

1 hour ago, Uncle Champ said:

12, anybody going to Ocotillo weekend after this? We will have a small group out there.

Wells or?  I may shoot down...

Retirement for me was most gratifying and terrifying all the same. As time went on, it’s all good! 

10 hours ago, Uncle Champ said:

12, anybody going to Ocotillo weekend after this? We will have a small group out there.

Start counting from 10 down. nothing feels better, and enjoy the first mornings when you don't have to get up.

Soooo 7 more in the office surrounded by employees and then 2 more over the Christmas break. Oh look I can be politically incorrect now.

7+2=9

Single digit midget

:)

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Today marks the second anniversary of my retirement.  It goes by quickly, take advantage of the time and go see some cool stuff!

• Like 1

On ‎12‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 8:08 AM, tntmo said:

Today marks the second anniversary of my retirement.  It goes by quickly, take advantage of the time and go see some cool stuff!

Congrats on the anniversary Tom.

Thinking I might take a nice ~month long ride in June on the 950SE...….loop up through Nevada/Idaho/Washington/Oregon...….

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Crawdaddy said:

Congrats on the anniversary Tom.

Thinking I might take a nice ~month long ride in June on the 950SE...….loop up through Nevada/Idaho/Washington/Oregon...….

My son said his E-5 promotion should be in June, so I might join you for a part of it and end up in Utah.  

How many days left on the countdown, Charlie??

HEY! This thread is about me and only Me!

Footstomp added for emphasis.

Not really, a month? Wow ,congrats Tom, I have 5 office days to deal with people and two days over xmas break.

:)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Five.......awesome!  I apologize for the hijack and look forward to coming out to visit you during the week when you have nothing going on.

15 minutes ago, tntmo said:

I apologize for the hijack

Likewise...…..5,4,3,2,1!

Nice! 2 more days with all my drivers and office staff, 2 mop up days over Christmas break ( I can say Christmas now ). 

4!!!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Uncle Champ said:

Come'on now......it's the Friday before Christmas week...…..F it, leave early today...….2.5