That's 19 work days till retirement. Of coarse I still don't have an orange bike, unless I ride the wife's bike. 

Are there midweek rides? 

Can I please go to Borrego?

Nah I don't want to wear out my old Husky.

Just warning you I might have some free time after Jan. 2nd, scary but exciting at the same time.

signed: almost on an FI, (fixed income)

• Like 5

UC

It will take about two weeks to adjust. Wait, make that One week. You will never be more busy; with Your projects. 

We have both colors on the team. If you have a plate, we are happy to see you

Bags

18 Party Days, Plus 1 to clear your desk. Should be fun 

Rad. Congrats. Retirement is awesome. Start working out now. Mid week rides are no joke. It's not just a couple old guys cruising around the desert. Mule and I got in a rock fight on Pole Line road last week with new knobbies. 🛵

17 minutes ago, Oracle said:

Rad. Congrats. Retirement is awesome. Start working out now. Mid week rides are no joke. It's not just a couple old guys cruising around the desert. Mule and I got in a rock fight on Pole Line road last week with new knobbies. 🛵

I’ve been in one those rock fights with Mule. 70 mph and banging bars, old guys rule!

15 minutes ago, Covered in Dust said:

I’ve been in one those rock fights with Mule. 70 mph and banging bars, old guys rule!

:thumbsup_anim: It was awesome. Mule rips. At about the 90 mile mark, my riding went to ----. Mule showed no mercy and peppered me hard on Truck Haven trail when he passed me at about 70.

Atta Boy Uncle, I am years away still, but my guess is that it will take about 48 hours to embrace the new mindset  :)  . Congrats. 

Awesome. 

I get so busy sometimes that I need to retire from retirement.  It's not bad.

10 hours ago, Covered in Dust said:

70 mph and banging bars, old guys rule!

Congratulations UC! Such an accomplishment! Enjoy every moment! 

Chris, my senile old guy brain remembers your GPS clocking the two of us at 82 mph??? There are only a few folks on this Earth that I can trust riding close to at speed... and that is you Chris, and you LB! After retirement, I never feel more alive than when the stakes/fun level are at their highest; thanks for playing with me! :good:

• Like 1

Congrats Charlie! :good:

I'm looking to follow your lead sometime in the 2nd quarter of 2020...….but Borrego Springs is a ~4hr drive from Bullhead City......bummed to miss out on the mid week festivities......I may commute over with Amgen's once in a while...…..in the mean time we'll lay down some AZ. tracks so we're ready when the team travels east.....

Welcome to the Senior club. If you don't know what date and day of the week it is anymore, than you are there.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Uncle Champ said:

18, I have heard every day is Saturday.

Forget about Saturdays/Sundays.  Once retired, you (we) can play mid week when the price is right and the crowds are nonexistent.

I have a retired buddy who likes to use the phrase, "Weekends are for amateurs"  :heh:     

My wife is so sick of me asking what day of the week it is....:heh:

Mid week ride rule.

Crawdaddy....2nd quarter 2020...that's closer than when you and I talked about it last. That awesome. I can't wait.

• Like 2

Mule, when you past me on Truck Haven Trail....I was spent for the day. My redemption will come...:heh:

6 hours ago, Oracle said:

Mule, when you past me on Truck Haven Trail....I was spent for the day. My redemption will come...:heh:

It's going to be pretty dusty for me on redemption day! 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Oracle said:

Crawdaddy....2nd quarter 2020...that's closer than when you and I talked about it last. That awesome. I can't wait.

Decluttering/*minimizing "stuff" and preparing the Ramona house for sale.....hope to list the house for sale in early March.....

* Not minimizing toys (yet) ;):heh::dirol:

• Like 1

On 11/27/2019 at 11:01 AM, Uncle Champ said:

17, Happy Thanks giving

You're cracking me up with the daily countdown, Charlie!

I counted my day's from 1000 down at work, so everyone know that I where ready after 30 years with the Company. With 17 days to go, I where building my shock for the DR650 in Australia.

P1160076.JPG

16 , Just turned in the letter to my bosses. Anybody need a job as a Transportation Director for a school district?

2 hours ago, Uncle Champ said:

16 , Just turned in the letter to my bosses. Anybody need a job as a Transportation Director for a school district?

COUNT DOWN .........