Sign in to follow this  
kkug

"Kug, s" mystery ride.

Well the ride did not go off as planed. But it was not a total bust. A few weeks back my buddy Chad wanted to go dual sporting. His regular crew does short rides. So I said I would get a group togeather . I planed on the high dez but passed do to few takers. Next plan was Giant Rock. So Van .Chad and me left So CAL Mules place  and went 25 feet before Van,s bike started acting up.Van packed it up and headed home for repairs . So Chad and me headed to O Wells ,Superstition, Occtillo, and camped out near Dos Cabasas. Perfect weather, firelog, beer, solitude. It was one of my best camping nites .No wind, perfect temps. 

Sunday did Canyon San Nombre ,ect. Stopped at Calente Hot Spring Store. Oraflame up to  Julian where Van picked us up. ( Chad has a Husky 250 little small for hyway ) Pizza Beer. home early . It was a good weekend . Next time will Plan Mystery ride three months ahead. 

Not many pics on this trip . 

20191102_181641.jpg

20191103_054839.jpg

20191102_174231.jpg

• Like 3

Thanks again to the hospitality of the Paradise crew for staging and coffee whilst pondering the dilemma at hand. Punky bike loaded up heading for home.

IMG_1926(1).JPG

• Like 1