www.losancianos.com  and on FB at Los Ancianos MC   Sign up is this OCT23 at 1800. If you are up for the challenge and commitment of a short you need to sign immediately because this thing sells out within hours @ 250 entries.....

sold out in a few hours @ 300 entries at $175   amazing, so many clubs wish they could generate that much interest. It's a classic event on the post season calendar.

Question. Is there anything I need to know about towing a camper across the border? Overheard last year there was a fee or permit or something you needed for bringing a trailer across? 

3 hours ago, TexasDualler said:

Question. Is there anything I need to know about towing a camper across the border? Overheard last year there was a fee or permit or something you needed for bringing a trailer across? 

Ive never applied for it or been questioned, been twice threw tecate in 2019 alone. 

On 11/16/2019 at 6:52 PM, Ken S said:

I go down to on local Baja rides a lot. 
Don’t worry about FMM. 

• Like 3

I saw this yesterday when I was taking my dogs out for their walk. I went over to talk with the guy,1302492B-31E0-4CFC-841D-DF9F2F09BA30.thumb.jpeg.36d7dfc3585f5547d79efd64ae47257f.jpeg

you guys might recognize him?AC0141B7-F115-474B-B146-4A4D5C0FD4C4.thumb.jpeg.111a942e8561f15a00c55530a2b67db8.jpegHe was leaving to go cut in some trails in the rain for you all 👍👍

Have fun🍻

Tommy T the long standing Prez of Los Ancianos MC an American Classic. Friends with many captains of the Moto Industry from SoCal to Italia.

• Like 1

What is the start time. 
Riding down on big bikes to cheer you on and pour beer on your head after you finish. 
Anyone want to join in?

• Like 1

Ridden mucho miles with Tommy T in Baja

Just don’t share a room with him. Between the snoring and the CPap machine. 

• Like 1

Kenny I'll be at road crossing volunteering on lap 2 come find us. South west of Veronica is all I know

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ken S said:

What is the start time. 
Riding down on big bikes to cheer you on and pour beer on your head after you finish. 
Anyone want to join in?

7am start for pro line

On ‎12‎/‎3‎/‎2019 at 6:22 PM, Ken S said:

What is the start time. 
Anyone want to join in?

0701 First Pros

Key Times are as follows

For ride off viewing

L1 0701 minute 1 Pros #11-14

L2 0840 minute 1 Pros

L3 1049 minute 1 pros

The last riders key times are 0833, 1012, 1222  #931-934 yes 1.5 hours after the first fast guys go

so there will be us leaving and returning all in between and after those times

L1 starts at Sta V ends at the Tower/Track down the road  west of Sta V, L2 starts and finishes at the Tower, L3 starts at Tower ends at Sta V.

PS PTKtoomer is #694, I am #684 Robertaccio

PPS happy to hear you guys will come down for fun to spectate and to add to assistance for the Los Ancianos MC, it is a real National/International classic local event.

Robert, so by tower track your talking about where we’ve raced some of the ZR races?

D42139AB-81E1-4D85-A660-F8ADB2B1D7E5.jpeg

Had a great time riding down and watching today. Rode my 1090. 350 Thumper Darren rode his 81 Yamaha Venture 1200 touring bike thru the deep snotty mud. 
Made Darren’s year when he got to meet and talk bikes with Malcom Smith. 
Noah Kepple won for the 3rd time. 
Devon Texas Dualler finished. Not an easy task

0C261CED-6E70-4431-80AA-89185AE82F1F.jpeg

1FF6FA9B-98D9-494F-97D7-B63D50106127.jpeg

DD97BEF5-3DF9-40ED-85B7-56556BADF651.jpeg

67B10723-71B4-4260-B632-48E581372463.jpeg

90ED8CFD-11CA-493B-B634-15D877AE69D8.jpeg

• Like 1

Great pics!  Tough seeing Malcolm on a cane; he's a stud and I just don't picture him that way :(

19 hours ago, simicrintz said:

Great pics!  Tough seeing Malcom on a cane; he's a stud and I just don't picture him that way :(

Yeah, I agree.  The one year that I rode the Soboba trailride, Malcolm was the grand marshal and led the ride off.  Off he went with a group of eager riders following him up the first hard ways split.  I joked with some other participants that he and h is group probably split off into town for a waffle breakfast at a diner.  Truth be told, he had crashed and broken his hip on one of the first uphills, but nobody said anything about it.  I found out a couple of years later from Joe Deroesiers that this had happened.  I think that it was kept under wraps, so as not to cast a negative cloud over the event, and to  protect Malcolm's legend status.

but none of us are getting any younger.

2 hours ago, dirt dame said:

but none of us are getting any younger.

That realization is really starting to hit home for me.  I watch all the guys retiring here and getting to ride and I wonder if I'll be able to do the same one day.  Seeing the process of time on a legend like Malcolm really brings to light what a mere mortal like me has in store.....

Malcolm is a rad guy talked with him a couple times at events. I feel sorry for guys who finished they were so muddy and beat, we did half of loop 1 and last half of loop 3 today picking up some flags man course was nasty