DWreck91

New guy from Carmel Valley

Hey everyone, I'm Derek and I moved to Carmel Valley a few months ago. Been looking for some opportunity to do off road focused dual sport riding and came across this site. After lurking for a little bit I decided to join to get in on 350thumper's noob ride this weekend. I ride a DRZ400 that was bought as an SM for commuting but now I have a dirt set up and I'm making some mods to take on portions of the CA BDR in a couple weeks. I consider myself a beginner rider because of my limited experience with dirt bikes but I don't get the opportunity to ride with other riders much to gauge my skills. I work in the bicycle in industry and also love mountain biking if anyone is into that as well. Thanks for having me, looking forward to getting out on some rides. 

• Like 1

Can’t go wrong with a DRZ400, good all around bike.

Welcome to the group, see ya on the trail.

Welcome to the group, I live in PQ so not far away. I would like to MB a little more, I’m a newbie in that area. Let’s get together sometime 

Kelly

Welcome to the group, you’re gonna have a good’ol time on 350thumpers ride, see ya on the trail 👍

Derek:

Nice to meet you today on the noob ride.  I am in the Scripps Ranch area, so pretty close.  Next time I jump out to Ramona for a  little bike ride I will hit you up.  Lots of good riding close by.

Thanks everyone for the warm welcomes, looking forward to riding with you all in the future