350thumper

Noobs Cleveland National Forest.

Wondering if any interest for easy ride on Sunday.

It would be later start, easy trails in mnt Laguna . Lots of scenery and places to stop and chat or catch up.

Laid back atmosphere nothing too challenging.  Starting out a new dual sport enthusiast with street experience and want to enjoy the xountryside , roads like old miners, la posta, and Fred's Canyon.

If interested in Beginner level forest mountain please post up.

Or post about your new project your working on or girl problems you might have below. Thanks 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, 350thumper said:

Wondering if any interest for easy ride on Sunday.

It would be later start, easy trails in mnt Laguna . Lots of scenery and places to stop and chat or catch up.

Laid back atmosphere nothing too challenging.  Starting out a new dual sport enthusiast with street experience and want to enjoy the xountryside , roads like old miners, la posta, and Fred's Canyon.

If interested in Beginner level forest mountain please post up.

Or post about your new project your working on or girl problems you might have below. Thanks 

Noob ride .

350thumper?

Are you feeling ok Darren?

Just kidding.

Good on you to post this. It seems like there has not been too many  Noob rides posted.

Awesome ,  please  bring a water pac . 

if it all works out we can meet up at the pine valley gas station  Sunday.

There's old mines and historic creek pumps to see,  this would be a great ADVenture ride to get  more comfortable on dirt trails and meet newer riders, while enjoying CA forest mountain and S2 .

Bring cash.  There's outdoor Mexican restaurant that accepts cash next to a liqour store & thier tacos are bomb .

VIdeo"s DELETED!  WE DO NOT CONDONE GOING ON CLOSED TRAILS OR AROUND CLOSED GATES! Dont post that crap on our site!

Damn, wish we could join you in the sidecar rig, but Doc is recuperating from CCL surgery, so we can't go riding for about another 3 months.

As soon as he is recovered, we'll be doing some of these rides !

Thumper, thanks for putting on a Noob Ride !

20 hours ago, Jlburgess said:

Sounds like a plan.  I'm coming from Jamul.

Are you riding from your house? 
I might ride my 500 from my house. 

34 minutes ago, CVRick said:

Are you riding from your house? 
I might ride my 500 from my house. 

What about your cuff rotator thing?

Hi, yes y'all are welcome to join and  it would be great to see you and share these scenery on top of Mnt Laguna.

Rick, Pine valley is 10 minutes from my house near Descanso Junction. everyone wanting to meet at the Junction can ride into pine valley with me +1 to get gas or snacks for whatever. 

Ride starts into forest shortly after fueling.

For those that want to truck thier bike  into pine valley , the Cul De Sac in pine valley is the perfect place if you have the ADV pass for staging.

I'm a maybe/hopefully for this one. What time are you thinking for KSU out of Pine Valley? 

Can you post an address since I have no clue where any of these places your talking about meeting are

9 hours ago, SANRider said:

I'm a maybe/hopefully for this one. What time are you thinking for KSU out of Pine Valley? 

Since there quite a few riders, lets find out what time the group wants to start.

Im ok with 9-10 am ksu PV . What do you Adventurists think?   Please chime in.

Dsm8 - there's only one gas station in the town of pine valley. Please maps town of pine valley very small town. 

I am open all day, 9 or 10 would be great, personally I’d rather be 9 but don’t mind later if needed

Thank you for the info turns out i have friends affected by the fire in la so looks like im out for this weekend staying on standby for them

13 hours ago, paulmbowers said:

What about your cuff rotator thing?

I am thinking this will be therapy ?

I have been riding A little lately. I may only stay with the group for a short amount of time while on the dirt .

I am more out of shape than usual since the rotator cuff repair.

Ok. Sounds good. 

8:45 Descanso Junction ksu

9:00 Pine Valley gas station.

Can't make the ride tomorrow, but thanks to 350thumper for posting some of the routes up here. I'm still finding out where the good tracks are.

I took the GS Adventure up Fred Canyon and down Thing Valley/La Posta TT this morning. Lotta Fun!

53 minutes ago, sputnik62a said:

Can't make the ride tomorrow, but thanks to 350thumper for posting some of the routes up here. I'm still finding out where the good tracks are.

I took the GS Adventure up Fred Canyon and down Thing Valley/La Posta TT this morning. Lotta Fun!

https://sites.google.com/site/gpskevin/san-diego-county-adventure-motorcycle-gps-map