Uncle Champ

Somewhere beachy

Ok kids,

I have been tasked with finding a beachy resort to go to in Feb , march or so, a pool would be nice, a beach would be great, good food and drink is a must. A resort full of tourist kids screaming in the pool is not cool. Mexico is good , further OK, don't want to look at old naked people ( I see one every day) briefly. Sportfishing  would be cool. Scuba/snorkel also cool.   Have passport, will fly etc. 

Any good tips? PM OK

Mazatlan is pretty nice, done some marlin fishing there before.  

Puerto Vallarta, we are hooked going for new years again third year in a row. Quick 3hr flight and way cheaper food and drinks on beach than other Mexican tourist traps we've been to

Bayside Walk - Mission Beach,

Word is that thousands flock there in the summer. Five minute walk to the ocean and even more relaxed beaches and sailing on the bay side. 

One address, two shows.  Most are familiar with the Ocean Front Walk chaos from South Mission to the Pier. It has it's place. We lived on Bayside Walk for years near Santa Clara Pt. and the show is much more calm and enjoyable. The view out your window will make your heart race, sun up to sundown.. The sailboats are not bad either. Pretty much a private beach in front of your rental on Bayside. Sailboat rental 10 minute walk.

Suggest Not telling your work place you are still in town. You would have everyone " Dropping By ". 

Cozumel. We stayed at the Wyndham resort there about 10 years ago.  Clicks all the boxes and you have a whole explore on rented scooters.  Bonus -- some exceptional drift diving their on the reef.

Or if you don't mind flying to the British Virgin Islands, rent a bare boat from my buddy Capt'n Hank or just ride his 50' Catamaran with all food and drink supplied.  Take another couple or two and have the time of your lives.  PM me for details.