Huntndogs

San Diego BMW and KLIM tonight

Yes.  I'll be one of several people giving a 10 minute presentation.  But don't let that stop you.  😁  Come for the free pizza.

BTW, if you are looking for gear, any kind of gear, the shop is doing this one night only sale pricing on a LOT of stuff.  Big selection of KLIM and other brands clothing, helmets, misc stuff that may or may not be camping related.

This is a pre-campout-weekend event.  Not necessary to camp with us this weekend to attend tonight's event.  Should see 35-45 people tonight at the dealership.

The weekend is a simple camp out at Potrero (near Campo).  We have a huge group site.  Most folks will leave Friday afternoon or evening and stay through Sunday morning.

Saturday will have 2 separate rides.  One for the roadies, and I'm leading a simple unpaved route - primarily easy border wall stuff.  There are a number of people who are looking for experience getting their big bike into the dirt.  No deep sand expected.

Go ahead... sign up.  You know you want to.

Nice presentation Kelly! The hatchet was a big hit, no pun intended. Decent turnout and great pizza, I am not a BMW guy, but must admit those GS bikes look pretty nice.

74D426C8-77CA-489B-8770-5E4A1362F1ED.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Nope. The shovel was on my list of things that sound good, but I’ve never actually used. 

27 minutes ago, Zubb said:

Nope. The shovel was on my list of things that sound good, but I’ve never actually used. 

I have a Yamaha, tools are in that same category.

• Haha 2

25 minutes ago, tntmo said:

I have a Yamaha, tools are in that same category.

Oh, I’m just gonna ignore that. 

• Haha 1