SoCalMule

Vote For Beer! Tube migration Challenge Coming To An End Tomorrow

Who had the most accurate scientific answer to the tube migration issue?  

10 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Did this Challenge add value to your wellbeing?

• Are you kidding? Heck ya! I now know beyond a shadow of a doubt why that little jam nut is on my inner tube! Plus, my testicles finally dropped! Yay girls!
    • Nope
  2. 2. Who Won?

• TnTmo
    • Simicrintz
    • TexasDualler
    • Van
    • Bagstr
    • UncleChamp
    • CoveredinDust

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/14/19 at 03:41 AM

I know it has been a crazy ride gents. But now it is time to choose a winner for the amazing Pacifico beer utopian prize! Science has prevailed here, and not that mainstream science that is currently hundreds of years behind the military's secret science, our science SD Adventure Riders Science! we did it!

So place you x on the paper! Vote for the one answer that without a shadow of a doubt clearly explained the purpose of the little tube jam nut, the reason, and fix of inner tube migration! 

Tomorrow by 2100hrs the challenge winner will be known. Vote for one person, only vote once, and we as a team will tally who won! Good luck! 

1 hour ago, Covered in Dust said:

Write in “Covered in Dust” and I’ll share my beer with everyone!

A beer in every pot

CiD

Will do...but...you must add a scientific result for the need or not a need for the possibility that the valve stem lock nut on a inner tube being snugged to the rim will make the tube split from the valve stem and create a flat tire scenario, thus proving tube or tire migration can be affected by using said lock nut.

34 minutes ago, SoCalMule said:

ummmmmm🤗

888239d4-3014-40ab-ad73-f8261d46396d_1.ece38ad4b5cd8a751229d69f6053c9e1.jpg

My lips just started smacking uncontrollably! 

21 hours ago, Covered in Dust said:

If you tighten the nut.......

2FCC27BA-77C4-4027-92BF-1001CB312267.jpeg

My apologies to anyone that does

Oracle fixing a tube migration issue on the trail in Kennedy Meadows two days ago....my nuts were loose...

Congratulations Bruce! Awesome job! You have won one of the greatest challenges known to human kind! PM me and we will arrange delivery of your incredible Mexican prize! Thanks to all whom participated! Glad to see that 55.56% of you had a good time! See ya on the trail! SCM

I stayed up all night waiting for your concession call, CiD!

I humbly accept this win, and would like to respectfully make this suggestion, Mark:  I would like to contribute $20 to the club in recognition of this survey (that was fun, Mark!) and for those who voted for me (I suspect you were not one CiD 🤔).  Furthermore, I would like the beer held in reserve for the day that I get to ride with you and anyone else who is along that day.  

I hope that this is an acceptable consideration, and one that will make me work even harder to get out and ride with you guys!

Thanks again for a fun post and poll 🍺🍺

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, simicrintz said:

I humbly accept this win, and would like to respectfully make this suggestion, Mark:  I would like to contribute $20 to the club in recognition of this survey (that was fun, Mark!) and for those who voted for me (I suspect you were not one CiD 🤔).  Furthermore, I would like the beer held in reserve for the day that I get to ride with you and anyone else who is along that day.  

I hope that this is an acceptable consideration, and one that will make me work even harder to get out and ride with you guys!

I identify as a millennial so as such I was to lazy to bother voting. I just complain online.

• Haha 1

Darn it, I didn't vote either.  We could have made a change......

56 minutes ago, tntmo said:

Darn it, I didn't vote either.  We could have made a change......

There is hope.

5 hours ago, simicrintz said:

Bruce, you are a gentleman and a scholar. The Borrego Breakfast Club will welcome you any time! Congratulations once again! 

22 minutes ago, SoCalMule said:

Bruce, you are a gThe Borrego Breakfast Club will welcome you any time! 

Shhh.

Ixnay on the invitationyay...that's subject to a vote.

We're a Republic, after all.

Still?? 

Congrats to SimiBruce.

Come Halloween, You are taking a sick day as in.

”  To Follow “

P.S. I Voted. Lot of good it did.

I didn't vote either!

Thanks you guys; I'll continue to look forward to the day I get to get out there with you (and I can sit outside the breakfast joint until you guys are done if that helps.).