SaMaKi

Ride on Tuesday 09/10

All right folks, plenty of time for a lot of you to read and get ready!! :)

I would like to ideally go on a “full day” ride since I’ll be off that day starting with the Black Mountain trail at 7AM and move on north toward Warner Springs, Anza, Thomas Mountain or Santa Rosa but it’ll all depend on what the weather will be like then, heat wise. So we can start talking about an all day ride for those who can. For those who can’t commit to the whole day, maybe just do the first portion to the top of Black Mountain. 

Who’s in? Open to suggestions, different routes, rides....etc. 

I’ll throw in the same names and anybody else is welcome!! :)

@simicrintz @DSM8 @Oracle @Bagstr @Wierdrider @Bp619 @tntmo @Mr.JAJA @Zubb @Nubanator

I'll be up in the Sierras owning some single track...

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

My son is in town after Saturday, I don’t know if he wants to ride...I can see!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Oracle said:

I'll be up in the Sierras owning some single track...

oooh a new place to ride without Enviro dorks complaining. Just dirt bike guys maintaining a trail for now and future generations. Congrats on the purchase.

Out

have two interviews that day but will make up

for it riding 3 days in N Az

• Sad 1

Might be able to make this one. I'll know for sure in a couple days. Thanks for posting up👍

• Like 1

Thanks to those who can’t make it but still replied and for those who may join ,I’ll start working on a route on Sunday! Meanwhile any input would be welcome!

... Lurking.

So dang tempted, and I'm so overdue for a dirty day.  It's highly likely I'll be neck deep in work still on Tuesday though.  Better count me out unless at the last second I have an epiphany and try to join you.

"so, yer sayin' there's a chance. . ." - Lloyd

• Like 1

Another work day for me :(   But-your continued posting puts a greater priority on getting new shoes on the XR so that I am ready when I can pull this off!

• Like 2

As promised, here is the route

09:10:2019

It is a 200 miles day trip. Pavement, dirt, trails. I would like to start in Ramona at around 6/6:30AM and would probably not be back until 5PM or so. That is if this exact route is done. I'll see how I feel throughout the day but if I get tired, I'll probably skip a trail or two and head back home. Would lov if anybody could join for the whole day or maybe just the first part in Ramona!

Come on fellas let's make this happen!

I’m out, taking care of business with my son.

My timing didn't work out this time, can't make this one. 

Thank again for posting up

I am still out, but you did push me to give my wife the tire list (she has been bugging me for birthday gifts for a while (big 6-OH! coming up next month) so she now knows what I need for the red bike).  October is probably the soonest that I may be able to break free anyway :(

Just gonna have to live through you until then!

Since it looks like I'll be riding alone, I will probably hit the Salton Sea on dirt roads, nothing too technical except for maybe Oriflamme Canyon trail. 

Screen Shot 2019-09-09 at 11.52.27 PM

Wish I could have joined you.  You're right now 11:52 exploring an area I want to take a group ride through.  Prepare for a thorough debriefing from me when you can spare time for a beer with me soon. . . .  

Your trax could be quite useful to me in the near future.  😊

I'm looking for an easy, big bike friendly off-paved route around that area.  For strong beginner to intermediate level big bike riders.

3 hours ago, Wierdrider said:

Your spot is only showing from yesterday so far at 9:50 a:m today.

Dummy me didn’t turn it on until later on.... hehe. It’s working now.