SaMaKi

Early morning Black Mountain ride tomorrow 09/05?

I’m telling you fellas....I may be sick and addicted. All I think of is riding!! :) 

Anyhow....is anybody up for an early ride to the top of Black Mountain tomorrow? Like meet at 7AM at the duck farm in Ramona? I have to be at work at noon so it’ll be a short ride. I really don’t wanna go by myself since it rained and will probably be muddy so I’ll wait until tonight to see if anybody wants in. If no response, no ride for me so come on, let’s make it happen! I know I always post short notices and promise I’ll try and get better at planning in advance. Haha.

I love your enthusiasm!  As summer winds down and I slow down (something that I say with fear and excitement!) this possibility starts to look more real.  Alas, I will be at work at 6:30 until 6:30 (most likely) again tomorrow.  I wish someone would explain to me one day why I didn't stay in school and get a real job.....

One day; I promise, one day.  Your list includes many of the same people that I am looking forward to riding with.  I love this page!!

Sorry wifey doesn't approve of carseats attached to my 950se

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, simicrintz said:

I wish someone would explain to me one day why I didn't stay in school and get a real job.....

All jobs are real jobs! :) School didn’t get me my job, I work in the car business hence the odd hours, the late nights and the random weekdays off (I actually just got off work and never have weekends off). We will make it someday my friend!! 

1 hour ago, Bp619 said:

Sorry wifey doesn't approve of carseats attached to my 950se

Weird because I’m pretty sure the DOT approves it. Hehe.

16 minutes ago, DSM8 said:

Ill see you there in the am

Perfect!! Ride confirmed!! 7AM at the duck farm!! Come on peeps! The more the merrier!!

Darn, just saw this...about a hour late as it turns out. I doubt it's muddy...that mountain sucks up moister like the sun. 

3 hours ago, Wierdrider said:

You boys have a grand time out there, wish I could’ve made it. 

😛

2 hours ago, Oracle said:

Darn, just saw this...about a hour late as it turns out. I doubt it's muddy...that mountain sucks up moister like the sun. 

I'll make sure to get a little better at planning in advance!

We just finished maybe 30 mins ago. Was a nice little ride with @DSM8 and a friend of mine.

• Like 1

My next day off is Tuesday so I will make sure to plan something for then and post something in the next couple of days.

I’m riding back from Colorado, missed out on this one but got my miles in regardless.

• Like 1

I've been off-line here mostly for a few weeks due to vacation and work (yeh, both).  Keep posting brother.  I should have some more dirt worthy tires on the beast in about a month or so and will be more dirty minded when that happens.  In the meantime I've been adding armor to the beast in preparation for a very rough life ahead.