Bagstr

In Honor or Labor Day and Working Folks - Beer

In Honor of all Workers who sweat for a living; be it on the shop floor or in the accounting department.  I toast you and all you accomplish.

What better way to honor Labor than to have a discussion on the subject of Great Beers available to the working women and men of San Diego County. Post Up your suggestion for that first cold beer you are looking for come Friday at the end of the work day. 

Here is my current favorite ; https://www.stonebrewing.com/beer/stone-seasonals/stone-aggro-agronomist-ipa#ageGatePassed

To You, I lift a Cold Can.   Take a Break    🍺

• Like 2

Free is my favorite, cold is preferable. 

Drink up, my little droogies.

• Like 1

My input on this subject is commonly ridiculed and my reputation tarnished by the mere suggestion that the most refreshing beer in the world comes in a silver can with blue mountains.

• Like 1

Mmmm,    

The reason you consume beer is for that refreshing experience??   Reminds me of a popular song from the 70s, "Rocky Mountain High, Co...."

Light

Sam Adams Boston Lager has been my go to for quite a while now.  It's dependable, tasty and what's not to love about an American Patriot?

Possibly my favorite single beer of my life thus far- from a middle-of-nowhere bar somewhere near Benton Hot Springs, after one of my least favorite riding days. It was a rough day, I'd failed miserably several times, cooked my bike (I found out on the subsequent ride) and was sorely defeated. My riding buddies that day were very patient- and needed to be.

It was from the Land of Sky Blue Waters.

Hamms2051.jpg

The Boonies Bar, Esmeralda/Dyer, Nevada

1. i-D8CwJsW-L.jpg

Benton Hot Springs Ride 2013,   Gee Whiz, how is it that long ago.   Actually, that ride took two bikes down. My 350 failed a Crank Position Sensor as we rolled to the pavement junction. Don't even want to think about where we were earlier in the day.

i-SsV7vSX-L.jpg

10 hours ago, Covered in Dust said:

I still have that jacket. 

I still have those buddies.

Somehow.....😎

12 hours ago, paulmbowers said:

I think that was my beer....?

Hamms2051.jpg

12 hours ago, Covered in Dust said:

That was a good beer, I think great riding buddies made it even better.

+1

11 hours ago, Bagstr said:

The Boonies Bar, Esmeralda/Dyer, Nevada

i-SsV7vSX-L.jpg

I'm questioning my riding attire in this shot - good thing the (DSFP) Dual Sport Fashon Police were not around 

Good times - GREAT memories  

Thanks for the post Bags...

PS: I think Heineken was in my baby bottle though been a Alpine Duet lover for quite some time now...but a silver can with blue mountains works in a pinch :drinks:

Rigger was a Kid back then,

Good Fashion and good friends, never go out of style

👀