Spaugh

Hello whats new?

Been a while since I came here.  Been too busy with my kids to ride motorcycles much.  Just wanted to check in and say hello and see whats new?

Brad

Brad and Brianna....miss you guys, we gotta stop by your place sometime soon on way home from a ride.

There you are, still have my wheel bearings I left at your place 2 1/2 years ago?

Hope all is well with you and your family 👍👍

Brad,

Lots of moto diversity here at San Diego Adventure Riders.  From what I can tell a steady stream of new folks adding to the civil culture that Randy and Mike keep maintaining, Imagine that on the internet.  Cross Country trips, crazy single track explorations and sedate cruises; all answering the call to be out in the country.  We all miss that extra bit of Adventure you and Brianna bring to the group. The art of moto exploration continues unabated. 

About November find a way to join us for a desert breakfast and cruise.  We could even schedule a weekend option.

All my best to the four of you on your mountain paradise.

Dave

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Bagstr said:

About November find a way to join us for a desert breakfast and cruise.  We could even schedule a weekend option.

Wow Brad you must have some serious pull...with Bags offering a weekend ride in the dez 

Good to hear from you, and hope to see you out there for a ride - all the best to you and the fam 

1 hour ago, Bagstr said:

We could even schedule a weekend option.

Well let's not get carried away.

Brad !!! good on ya for checking in, best regards to Brianna and the family. Hope all is well! Rob

I was looking up Rincon trail info other week and thought of you guys. Glad to hear from ya

3 hours ago, Bp619 said:

I was looking up Rincon trail info other week and thought of you guys. Glad to hear from ya

As in Kennedy Meadows Rincon trail?? If so, hit me up.

Hello guys and gals.  Good to hear from you all you too!  I know we pretty much disappeard.  5 years ago we bought a large property near poway and started our family.  Our son is almost 5 and daughter is almost 2.  And I have started do some small farming here and started a rare fruit and plant collection.  We have several hundred fruit trees and other exotic plants.  This is a major hobby for me in place of riding dirtbikes.  Its also a small income stream for us. 

Still have our bikes and we go riding around home occasionally.  Theres some secret trails and whatnot but nothing special.  My back and shoulder have issues so riding is pretty hard on the body so Ive really started taking it easier.  Other than that not much is up.  I will post some pics of our farm and family when I get a chance.  

Brad

Brad,

We all have issues. That doesn't stop us.

Dave

24 minutes ago, Bagstr said:

We all have issues. That doesn't stop us.

Well it certainly slows us down.😀