Tomorrow’s Tuesday and it’s my riding day! I haven’t touched the bike in 2 weeks and I think I’m getting sick cause it’s been too long :). Not sure where or how long I’ll be riding yet but I’ll post up later tonight what might be the route. As usual I’m open to suggestions. I like to try new trails or routes every time I go and hope that’ll be mainly off road. I’ve downloaded couple of tracks from GPXExchange that I may give a shot to. Anybody welcome. I’ll be riding my 1290 of course.

Txt me in the am I am up for a ride but need to know the where.

of course mu phone deleted your contact info 

31 minutes ago, DSM8 said:

Txt me in the am I am up for a ride but need to know the where.

of course mu phone deleted your contact info 

I'll text you now. So far this is the route :

Screen Shot 2019-08-12 at 11.05.48 PM

We may avoid the Mexican border part as my friend just told me that apparently things are pretty heated down there....I don't know. Never done it but it seems to be 50/50 dirt and pavement. I may feel adventurous and hit the Pine Valley trail. Rendez vous point is gonna be 7:30AM at the Starbucks in Alpine at 2963 Alpine blvd ALPINE 91901. Anybody is welcome to join. The loop is probably 5 hours total.

I didn’t realize the rdv point was an hour away from most of you so we will be waiting until 8 at the Starbucks. So far @DSM8, a friend of mine and me will be there.