I just meet with the Forest Service to pick up some paint for the Ranger trail.  I am looking for some help to paint the line on the rocks on Ranger tomorrow.  We would meet at 8:00 at the Bear Valley trailhead (the Cul-Da-Sac) and ride out there, it should take about 3 or 4 hours mostly riding time.  This is a black diamond trail so I don't want to do it by myself.  If I don't get at least one other rider I might go Sunday or take my Jeep and hike in.  Sorry about the late notice.  Ken

Wish I could help, but my 950 might be a bit large for Ranger Trail.

Please make sure you submit your volunteer hours through SDAR, or submit them to the Ranger yourself as a SDAR volunteer, so that they can keep track of volunteer hours, which means more funds from the OHV budget.

I got a couple friends to help for Tomorrow.  I will be leaving the Cul-Da-Sac at 8 and meeting them at the Crossroads about 8:30 in case anyone wants to tag along.  I don't think the painting will take an hour.

• Like 1

Good ride on Sunday, Ken!  Sorry for distracting you from the paint job.  I felt really bad afterward.  I’m still available on Friday and want to help out.  I’ll carry the paint this time.  I plan on being in the cul de sac around 730.