Got the 990 back together and want to take it iut on some easy dirt for a shake down anyone around for something like that tomorrow Im in Escondido 

The Flying Monkey 100th evening ride is today starting in Temecula around 17:30. I’m riding up from Diego 

Do you have a link etc on this? Never heard if it

Flying Monkey Adventure Riders on Facebook 

32 minutes ago, tntmo said:

Flying Monkey Adventure Riders on Facebook 

Maybe Im doing it wrong but that group is in Utah and I found no mention of a Temecula ride today

2 hours ago, Slaugo said:

The Flying Monkey 100th evening ride is today starting in Temecula around 17:30. I’m riding up from Diego 

Do you want to meet in Escondido and ride up together to Temecula since I am not a group member can see where the event meeting place is

32 minutes ago, Covered in Dust said:

Flying Monkeys put on a ride almost every Wednesday evening out of Temecula.

CiD

Do you happen to know where the meeting spot is?

36 minutes ago, DSM8 said:

Do you happen to know where the meeting spot is?

33165 Temecula Pkwy

Temecula, CA 92592-9141

5:45pm

Details

WOW! Hump Day #100! Join Us on August 7, 2019
We are planning a BBQ at Oak Grove Camp Ground after a quick loop up High Point Truck Trail and Palomar Divide. We will have hot dogs, burgers and a few raffle prizes. Everyone that attends gets a free "HUMP DAY #1 HUNDRED" decal!
Even if you don't ride, feel free to meet us at Oak Grove Campground at 7:15 for dinner and raffle.

PLEASE RSVP!!! I NEED TO KNOW HOW MUCH FOOD TO BRING!

Casual, "Unorganized" ride up to Palomar Divide via High Point Road. Big bike focused, however open to all bikes and riders. Meet at the Mobil on 79S (Temecula Parkway) and Butterfield Stage Road. Street Legal Bikes Only. This ride is about 50/50 dirt Street. We will finish in the dark. Kickstands up at 5:45 PM CALL OR TEXT JESSE IF YOU ARE RUNNING LATE. 4357050439
Beginner/Intermediate Pace.

PLEASE RSVP!!! I NEED TO KNOW HOW MUCH FOOD TO BRING!

tntmoto thanks! Plan to be there on the 990 just got it back together after it sat for 3 years since the accident.

I haven’t gone on any of their rides yet, let us know how it goes.

So went on the ride is was a very large turnout, the ride itself was pretty well organized with riders waiting at each turn off, I of course was the last rider this being the first time I took the 990 out on the dirt since breaking my hand while riding it back in April of '16.

About 100 miles overall with maybe half of that being in the dirt.

Will ride with them again. We even had a baja harley there.