Sign in to follow this  
Mikey777

1000 miles in Baja on Honda Monkeys

So that's why Bags keeps looking at these...

My wife is a field inspector for AAA and is in a lot of yards.  She knows to ask to look under tarps if there may be an old Mini Trail under there.  One day I will find one!

Cool viddy!!

Throttle Out is a good show.  Every week a different project and ride on motorcycles.  Motortrend TV is included on Youtube TV which we went instead of paying spectrum for cable.

On 8/5/2019 at 12:53 PM, dstss said:

Throttle Out is a good show.  Every week a different project and ride on motorcycles.  Motortrend TV is included on Youtube TV which we went instead of paying spectrum for cable.

Some of the tech discussions, Throttle Out Garage, are pretty good.  The bike reviews, Throttle Out Commute, are excellent.

I enjoyed the video, thank you.

Some thoughts, they crammed a 1200 mile trip into just 30 something minutes. They had two chase vehicles, which obviously had all their tools, equipment, spare parts, food, clothing and anything else they might have needed. I think the trip would be much more difficult on a Monkey if you truly had to pack what you needed to survive. Also, why not go the few extra miles down to Cabo and the southern tip of the peninsula?

I guess we will have to put a film crew together to follow Tom on one of his adventure scooters down Baja to show those guys up.

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, erik_26 said:

I guess we will have to put a film crew together to follow Tom on one of his adventure scooters down Baja to show those guys up.

I’m looking at some new tires for the Kymco scooter, they make an off road-ish tread in the sizes I need....