cmbthumper

My New Moped - 1974 Yamaha RS100

Yup i am officially infected with the small cc bikes. Had to get a smoker this time. Just my test ride and will do a walk around video with more bike specific details after i reg and insure it next week. Oh man are these little bikes fun fun fun.

1974 Yamaha RS100 Test Ride

Welcome to the Tiddler club, this photo was taken on the VJMC RT 66 Tiddler ride. We did 120 mile between Kingman and Bullhead, passing through Oatman. 

9DA2A3F0-0379-4A11-8EC0-01FA49ADC6FD.jpeg

• Like 1

Cool machine!

If I ever get my Trail 90/125 done I want to put together a small CC ride, maybe 175 and below?  Would be cool to see what shows up and where we could go.

57 minutes ago, socalhodaka said:

Welcome to the Tiddler club, this photo was taken on the VJMC RT 66 Tiddler ride. We did 120 mile between Kingman and Bullhead, passing through Oatman.

Now that sounds like a lot of fun. That is a great riding shot. I was looking for a Yamaha AT1 and above but couldn't find one tin my price range that didn't need a ton of work. Will get one though.

33 minutes ago, tntmo said:

Cool machine!

If I ever get my Trail 90/125 done I want to put together a small CC ride, maybe 175 and below?  Would be cool to see what shows up and where we could go.

I would join that ride for sure. At this time i was looking for a "project" but those Trail 90's were also on the list. Most were basket cases that i saw and big $ when they were not. Amazing how much a CT70 is these days.

7 minutes ago, socalhodaka said:

i also have this 100cc Road Toad

Big Thumbs up. Like that a lot. Looks and sounds awesome. 👍

Wow that thing is almost to nice. Cool bike! Congrats